Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Decision Quotes

2 - 3 - 4 - 5

When your values are clear to you, making decisions becomes easier.
Roy E. Disney

Decisions should be based on facts, objectively considered.
Marvin Bower

Give people enough guidance to make the decisions you want them to make. Don't tell them what to do, but encourage them to do what is best.
Jimmy Johnson

I think positive. I always think we're going to score. Two minutes is a lot of time if you have timeouts and you're throwing every down. You have to make the right decisions. I've always had great receivers, which helps. It's not just me doing it.
Dan Marino

I think actors are getting so much more power these days, but I'm not. I stay very much away from the decisions, the way in which things are orchestrated, what's been changed. I just try to stay completely in the role as the actor and as the character.
Nicole Kidman

I enjoy making the decisions.
Stuart Pearce

I made the right decisions, I set everything on the right course, the reforms are going in the right direction.
Lech Walesa