Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Hope Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 -5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9


The natural flights of the human mind are not from pleasure to pleasure, but from hope to hope.
Samuel Johnson

I hope for the day when everyone can speak again of God without embarrassment.
Paul Tillich

The future is not Big Government. Self-serving politicians. Powerful bureaucrats. This has been tried, tested throughout history. The result has always been disaster. President Obama, your agenda is not new. It's not change, and it's not hope.
Rush Limbaugh

The sea, the great unifier, is man's only hope. Now, as never before, the old phrase has a literal meaning: we are all in the same boat.
Jacques Yves Cousteau

If we were logical, the future would be bleak, indeed. But we are more than logical. We are human beings, and we have faith, and we have hope, and we can work.
Jacques Yves Cousteau

He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.
Thomas Carlyle

A whole stack of memories never equal one little hope.
Charles M. Schulz

Where there is no vision, there is no hope.
George Washington Carver

Yesterday I was a dog. Today I'm a dog. Tomorrow I'll probably still be a dog. Sigh! There's so little hope for advancement.
Charles M. Schulz

I hope all you young girls see yourself up there... we were just like you.
Mia Hamm

A strong mind always hopes, and has always cause to hope.
Thomas Carlyle

Man is, properly speaking, based upon hope, he has no other possession but hope; this world of his is emphatically the place of hope.
Thomas Carlyle

It is a vain hope to make people happy by politics.
Thomas Carlyle

Why are we so full of restraint? Why do we not give in all directions? Is it fear of losing ourselves? Until we do lose ourselves there is no hope of finding ourselves.
Henry Miller

I hope to die in the saddle seat.
Albert Ellis

People always ask me if I'm going to stop modeling because I have started an acting career. I hope to continue to model for years to come.
Tyra Banks

Nothing that is worth doing can be achieved in a lifetime; therefore we must be saved by hope.
Reinhold Niebuhr

Love, we say, is life; but love without hope and faith is agonizing death.
Elbert Hubbard

I have tried to keep on with my striving because this is the only hope I have of ever achieving anything worthwhile and lasting.
Arthur Ashe

I've seen the ticket, and I still can't believe it. When I see the money, I hope I don't hit the floor.
Judy Garland