Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Chance Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6


No foreign policy - no matter how ingenious - has any chance of success if it is born in the minds of a few and carried in the hearts of none.
Henry A. Kissinger

We cannot always assure the future of our friends; we have a better chance of assuring our future if we remember who our friends are.
Henry A. Kissinger

All anyone asks for is a chance to work with pride.
W. Edwards Deming

I have never been able to look upon America as young and vital but rather as prematurely old, as a fruit which rotted before it had a chance to ripen.
Henry Miller

We should read to give our souls a chance to luxuriate.
Henry Miller

Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and diligence.
Abigail Adams

Chance favors the prepared mind.
Louis Pasteur

Did you ever observe to whom the accidents happen? Chance favors only the prepared mind.
Louis Pasteur

In the fields of observation chance favors only the prepared mind.
Louis Pasteur

Where observation is concerned, chance favors only the prepared mind.
Louis Pasteur

When I get a chance to play golf or go on a boat with good people, take the boat out and put some lobsters on the grill, get the ice-cold beer and the cigars - that's heaven here on earth.
Bernie Mac

War never takes a wicked man by chance, the good man always.
Sophocles

Beset by a difficult problem? Now is your chance to shine. Pick yourself up, get to work and get triumphantly through it.
Ralph Marston

If you are given a chance to be a role model, I think you should always take it because you can influence a person's life in a positive light, and that's what I want to do. That's what it's all about.
Tiger Woods

Fame is like a shaved pig with a greased tail, and it is only after it has slipped through the hands of some thousands, that some fellow, by mere chance, holds on to it!
Davy Crockett

Chance is perhaps the pseudonym of God when he did not want to sign.
Anatole France

I never miss a chance to have sex or appear on television.
Gore Vidal

You know what I want? The answer is, I truly don't know what I want. I don't want to do a television series. I want to do dramas as well as comedies, but I have no idea what kind or in what order. Just give me the chance at them.
Michael J. Fox

Opinions cannot survive if one has no chance to fight for them.
Thomas Mann

Luck can be assisted. It is not all chance with the wise.
Baltasar Gracian

I never do anything by chance.
Brigitte Bardot

If there is a 50-50 chance that something can go wrong, then 9 times out of ten it will.
Paul Harvey

I don't like work... but I like what is in work - the chance to find yourself. Your own reality - for yourself, not for others - which no other man can ever know.
Joseph Conrad

Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love, to work, to play, and to look up at the stars.
Henry Van Dyke

But you've reached them, and I've always wanted to reach people. I'm the first one to say I love my fans because they love that I took a chance.
Steven Tyler

But now I realize that this record business really needs me. No one else is trying to take a chance or do something different.
Erykah Badu

A life lived of choice is a life of conscious action. A life lived of chance is a life of unconscious creation.
Neale Donald Walsch

We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question which divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct. My own feeling is that it is not crazy enough.
Niels Bohr

We must recover the element of quality in our traditional pursuit of equality. We must not, in opening our schools to everyone, confuse the idea that all should have equal chance with the notion that all have equal endowments.
Adlai E. Stevenson

I never had a chance to play with dolls like other kids. I started working when I was six years old.
Billie Holiday