Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Sweet Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4


  • I would like to invite you to my wedding. It’s the day I’ve been dreaming of my whole life. Please come. You don’t have to bring a gift. All you have to do is walk down the aisle with me and say, “Yes, Father. I do.”

  • I’ve honestly tried to let you go, I’ve honestly tried to forget you, I’ve honestly tried not to think of you but I honestly can’t cause I honestly don’t want to.

  • Lead me not into temptation. Heaven, help me to be strong. I can’t fight all that I'm feeling and I can’t do it alone. Help me break this spell that I’m under, guide my feet and hold me tight. I need her as my angel to watch over me tonight.

  • If I tell you I love you, you’ll think I’m lying. But I’d rather tell you I love you and let you think that I’m lying than to say I don’t love you and know, for a fact, that I’m lying.

  • I’m afraid to close my eyes cause I might think of you. I’m afraid to open them cause I might see you. I’m afraid to move my lips cause I might speak of you. I’m afraid to listen cause I might hear my heart falling for you.

  • I’m so shy to tell you this, that I’m so in love with you. I’ll not ask for anything else but for this one thing. Remember, this is not just a quote.

  • If you find yourself in a dark room, walls around you are red and blood comes from everywhere, don’t be scared. You’re inside my heart.

  • Sometimes, it’s hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don’t say anything at all. But I hope someday, you’ll understand, having you is what I live for.

  • Life is not a series of meaningless accidents. When things are bound to happen, they surely will. You are not an accident and I was meant to know you. That’s serendipity.

  • One night, the moon said to me, “If he makes you cry, why don’t you leave him?” I looked at the moon and said, “Moon, would you ever leave your sky?”

  • If kisses were stars, I’d give you the sky. If touches were tears, I would cry. If love was water, I’d give you the sea. And be with you for all eternity.

  • It’s a sweet thing for a guy to say, “I love you” even though he doesn’t mean it. However, the sweetest thing he can say is, “I don’t love you” when he is crying inside.

  • I have smiled to many people for more than a billion times but when I first saw you, my heart took over and smiled for the first time.

  • Peterpan came one night and invited me to Neverland where I can never grow old. I was about to go but I refused cause I thought of something better to do. That is to grow old with you.

  • Walking under the rain feels so lonely and cold. But if you were there beside me to share the warmth of your love then I would want to stay under the rain for the rest of my life.

  • The greatest view: Standing along a coast of a clear beach, sunset making the skies orange with violet from above the horizon, partly stormy. The best part? You were standing beside me.

  • If you were a wound inside my heart, I’d rather leave it there with all the pain locked inside than leave it without a trace of you.

  • I’ve always been told to share my blessings and I’ve been generous. But when I met you, I said to myself, “What the heck? You’re one of the few blessings I don’t wanna share with anyone else.”

  • I may not get to see you as often as I like, I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart, I truly know, you're the one that I love and I can’t let you go.

  • Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So if you look up and find it dark, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much!

  • I want to be with you forever so that I can love you in a way that no one else can and care for you in a manner that only I would. But they broke my heart when they said forever isn’t true. Can we prove them wrong by working on forever, just me and you?

  • You see, I’m not an angel though I wanted to be. I’ve hurt so many people just by being me. But you, a stranger, who passed by me, became an angel in my heart where no one can see.

  • I never knew you until I did. And when I finally did, you were like someone I’ve known for a very long time. I then remembered, you are the one my heart has been talking about.

  • I was sent here by God to watch over you but I fell and broke my wings. You helped me up and now I’m your angel with broken wings, unable to leave your side for I have fallen for you.

  • If there’s one thing I would ask God before I leave the world right now, there’s nothing more I would wish for than to have a glimpse of you and hear your voice before the last beat of my heart.