Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Value Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12


The modern meaning of life's end-when does it end? How does it end? How should it end? What is the value of life? How do we measure it?
Don DeLillo

Brain research tells us that only twenty percent of human beings have a sense of irony, which means that eighty percent of the world takes everything at face value.
Doug Coupland

I am sensitive to the value of faith and religion and spirituality in people's lives because I'm a journalist.
Peter Jennings

According to my principles, every master has his true and certain value. Praise and criticism cannot change any of that. Only the work itself praises and criticizes the master, and therefore I leave to everyone his own value.
Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach

For me, just being on the cover of a magazine wasn't enough. I began to think, what value is there in doing something in which you have no creative input?
Elle Macpherson

We need a sense of the value of time - that is, of the best way to divide one's time into one's various activities.
Arnold Bennett

Deterrence itself is not a preeminent value; the primary values are safety and morality.
Herman Kahn

Another way of judging the value of a prophet's religious experience, therefore, would be to examine the type of manhood that he has created, and the cultural world that has sprung out of the spirit of his message.
Muhammed Iqbal

If it were easy, it would have no value.
Bill Toomey

Except for a few guitar chords, everything I've learned in my life that is of any value I've learned from women.
Glenn Frey

But if inventions have increased man's power over nature very much, then the real value of money is better measured for some purposes in labour than in commodities.
Alfred Marshall

The extravagant expenditure of public money is an evil not to be measured by the value of that money to the people who are taxed for it.
Chester A. Arthur

There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working on things that matter.
Dean Kamen

My family... always had the value of the family table and these cultural influences of growing up.
Emeril Lagasse

As I said, men value their independence in a weird way, above practically everything.
George Weinberg