Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Jason Mraz Quotes




“You can turn off the sun, but I'm still gonna shine.”
Jason Mraz

“It's when you cry just a little, but you laugh in the middle that you've made it.”
Jason Mraz

“It takes no time to fall in love, but it takes you years to know what love is.”
Jason Mraz

“Love is giving someone the power to break ur heart... but trusting them that they wont”
Jason Mraz

“I've been spendin' way too long checkin' my tongue in the mirror and bendin' over backwards just to try to see it clearer But my breath fogged up the glass and so I drew a new face and I laughed I guess what I'd be sayin' is there ain't no better reason to rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons it's what we aim to do our name is our virtue”
Jason Mraz

“I don't know what the music is gonna do, ... It may bring peace and harmony to the entire world or it may cause the next world war. I just don't know.”
Jason Mraz

“Timeless comes to mind. When you listen to it, you can't tell what year the thing was made. And you don't even care.”
Jason Mraz

“Is there still a sign on [Route] 360 that says Frank D. Fixer?”
Jason Mraz

“That was my grandfather. People would use it as a directional landmark. He was kind of a junkman, that Mr. Frank Mraz. He worked on farm equipment and random things. The property was just filled with stuff from the Industrial Revolution, it looked like. My dad lives a mile from there. That's where I grew up. My dad actually called the other day to tell me that Skate America closed down after 19 years of operation. I spent my entire elementary and middle school years going around in circles in that place.”
Jason Mraz

“We got there around 7:30 a.m., the kids got in the room around 9:30, did their warm-ups, recorded, and by 11 they were on their way to algebra, ... They were probably the most professional element of the entire album-making process.”
Jason Mraz

“Playing live is a lot of fun. You get one shot, ... But at the end of the day, it's all rock 'n' roll.”
Jason Mraz

“He was the first to break it down for me. 'Dude, you're Mr. A-Z. Alpha through omega.' I appreciate it, Jupiter Dave,”
Jason Mraz

Careers can disappear just as quickly as they're made, so I'm in no hurry.
Jason Mraz

Getting on stage is a bonus, that's my therapy, that's when I can tell stories and it all makes sense.
Jason Mraz

I basically had the idea when I was 18 that I wanted to write my own songs. I knew it was going to be a long, tough road, and I was like, if I just begin now, by the time I'm 40, I'll be good at it.
Jason Mraz

I buy records from all across the board. I get kind of a hybrid of influences in my own music.
Jason Mraz

I came from Mechanicsville, Virginia, where you have four seasons.
Jason Mraz

I think anyone who uses the web is smart and will profit.
Jason Mraz

I think especially with the Internet and the amount of reality shows that are going on, there's no way to keep a secret anymore, so I try to let my project be as much as reality show as I can allow it to be.
Jason Mraz

I'm totally into new age and self-help books. I used to work in a bookstore and that's the section they gave me, and I got way into it. I just loved the power of positive thinking, letting yourself go.
Jason Mraz

I'm trying to be more of a gentleman.
Jason Mraz

In the words of Michael Jackson: I'm a lover, not a fighter.
Jason Mraz

It was a very bizarre experience for me, to get the songs together, go in there, and try to deliver them as I would perhaps in a live setting. But I realized that I couldn't take on that coffeehouse style that I came from and go in there and burn it up.
Jason Mraz

My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Jason Mraz

My parents dreaded the fact that I was changing my life to do this, but I just kept doing it.
Jason Mraz

Our shows are packed with laughter and light-hearted songs to lift the listener from their everyday life. We encourage the audience to participate in any way.
Jason Mraz

Sometimes you forget where the heck you are but when you get on stage, you know by the look on the people's faces and the accent in their voices where you might be.
Jason Mraz

Surrender to life itself and you'll just be rewarded with so many things. And I've been rewarded so many times, in so many mysterious ways. So I have no reason to be disappointed with anything.
Jason Mraz

The easiest songs to write are pure fiction. There is no limit to how you can tell the story. I find it difficult when I'm replaying an event through a song.
Jason Mraz

Traveling has a major impact on what I do, cause all over the world I'm meeting all kinds of people. And relationships is the second major impact that I have. I just enjoy the variety that the world has to offer.
Jason Mraz

We want people to see us live before we continue on and call ourselves recording artists.
Jason Mraz

When I was in high school, The Dave Matthews Band was a local band, and that was the first time I was starting to connect with a live band that was something that wasn't on the radio or TV.
Jason Mraz

“I think when I'm 40, i'll look like 25. I'm still look like I'm 18 right now.”
Jason Mraz

“That's interesting. I never heard that before,”
Jason Mraz

“Tonight, Not Again: Jason Mraz Live at the Eagles Ballroom.”
Jason Mraz