Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Seeing Quotes

 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 7 - 8 - 9 - 10

Babies don't need a vacation, but I still see them at the beach... it pisses me off! I'll go over to a little baby and say 'What are you doing here? You haven't worked a day in your life!'
Steven Wright

If God dropped acid, would he see people?
Steven Wright

I was a peripheral visionary. I could see the future, but only way off to the side.
Steven Wright

A friend should be a master at guessing and keeping still: you must not want to see everything.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Whoever battles with monsters had better see that it does not turn him into a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.
Friedrich Nietzsche

In the course of history, men come to see that iron necessity is neither iron nor necessary.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Whoever feels predestined to see and not to believe will find all believers too noisy and pushy: he guards against them.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Fanatics are picturesque, mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reasons.
Friedrich Nietzsche

To see victory only when it is within the ken of the common herd is not the acme of excellence.
Sun Tzu

Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot.
Groucho Marx

Next time I see you, remind me not to talk to you.
Groucho Marx

Modern cynics and skeptics... see no harm in paying those to whom they entrust the minds of their children a smaller wage than is paid to those to whom they entrust the care of their plumbing.
John F. Kennedy

Politics is like football; if you see daylight, go through the hole.
John F. Kennedy

I hear, I know. I see, I remember. I do, I understand.
Confucius

To see and listen to the wicked is already the beginning of wickedness.
Confucius

To see the right and not to do it is cowardice.
Confucius

When we see persons of worth, we should think of equaling them; when we see persons of a contrary character, we should turn inwards and examine ourselves.
Confucius

Instead of being concerned that you have no office, be concerned to think how you may fit yourself for office. Instead of being concerned that you are not known, see to the (be?) worthy of being known.
Confucius

To see things in the seed, that is genius.
Lao Tzu

Without stirring abroad, One can know the whole world; Without looking out of the window One can see the way of heaven. The further one goes The less one knows.
Lao Tzu

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
Edgar Allan Poe

I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments.
Jim Morrison