Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Seeing Quotes

 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 -8 - 9 - 10

Let it be your constant method to look into the design of people's actions, and see what they would be at, as often as it is practicable; and to make this custom the more significant, practice it first upon yourself.
Marcus Aurelius

Forward, as occasion offers. Never look round to see whether any shall note it... Be satisfied with success in even the smallest matter, and think that even such a result is no trifle.
Marcus Aurelius

We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
Angelina Jolie

I don't see myself as beautiful, because I can see a lot of flaws. People have really odd opinions. They tell me I'm skinny, as if that's supposed to make me happy.
Angelina Jolie

I seem to be getting a lot of things pushed my way that are strong women. It's like people see Hackers and they send me offers to play tough women with guns, the kind who wear no bra and a little tank top. I'd like to play strong women who are also very feminine.
Angelina Jolie

We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.
Anais Nin

It is the function of art to renew our perception. What we are familiar with we cease to see. The writer shakes up the familiar scene, and, as if by magic, we see a new meaning in it.
Anais Nin

He that has eyes to see and ears to hear may convince himself that no mortal can keep a secret. If his lips are silent, he chatters with his fingertips; betrayal oozes out of him at every pore.
Sigmund Freud

The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
Niccolo Machiavelli

There is no surer sign of decay in a country than to see the rites of religion held in contempt.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Go see it and see for yourself why you shouldn't go see it.
Samuel Goldwyn

Color television! Bah, I won't believe it until I see it in black and white.
Samuel Goldwyn

Why should people go out and pay money to see bad films when they can stay at home and see bad television for nothing?
Samuel Goldwyn

Because parents have power over children. They feel they have to do what their parents say. But the love of money is the root of all evil. And this is a sweet child. And to see him turn like this, this isn't him. This is not him.
Michael Jackson

I love my family very much. I wish I could see them a little more often than I do. But we understand because we're a show business family and we all work.
Michael Jackson

When I see children, I see the face of God. That's why I love them so much. That's what I see.
Michael Jackson

And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I'd see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.
Michael Jackson

Because I wanted to have a place that I could create everything that I that I never had as a child. So, you see rides. You see animals. There's a movie theater.
Michael Jackson

Everything that I love is behind those gates. We have elephants, and giraffes, and crocodiles, and every kind of tigers and lions. And - and we have bus loads of kids, who don't get to see those things. They come up sick children, and enjoy it.
Michael Jackson

I see great things in baseball. It's our game - the American game.
Walt Whitman

Now I see the secret of making the best person: it is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth.
Walt Whitman

A play should give you something to think about. When I see a play and understand it the first time, then I know it can't be much good.
T. S. Eliot

As a rule, men worry more about what they can't see than about what they can.
Julius Caesar

When you make the finding yourself - even if you're the last person on Earth to see the light - you'll never forget it.
Carl Sagan