Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Broken Quotes

1 - 2


Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
Warren Buffett

Color harmony was thrown out years ago, as restrictive chains were broken forming my free style.
Frank Bruno

Congratulations. I knew the record would stand until it was broken.
Yogi Berra

Deadlines are meant to be broken. And I just keep breaking them.
Sarah McLachlan

Do not be too hard, lest you be broken; do not be too soft, lest you be squeezed.
Ali ibn Abi Talib

Don't fix what's not broken.
Robert Atkins

Don't tell me peace has broken out.
Bertolt Brecht

Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.
Anton Chekhov

Fortune is like glass - the brighter the glitter, the more easily broken.
Publilius Syrus

For each book, the time is also broken up.
George Stephen

I think that's very sad, that I haven't allowed my heart to be broken. I have broken a few.
Sally Field

I've never had my heart broken.
Sally Field

In violent streets and broken homes, the cry of anguished souls is not for more laws but for more conscience and character.
Cal Thomas

It is strange how often a heart must be broken before the years can make it wise.
Sara Teasdale

It's the same old story you've heard a thousand times. Somebody's trust gets broken. Somebody's left behind.
Travis Tritt

Love is a promise delivered already broken.
Steve Martin

Men... are bettered and improved by trial, and refined out of broken hopes and blighted expectations.
Frederick William Robertson

Moshing and broken glass just don't go together.
Billie Joe Armstrong


The argument of the broken window pane is the most valuable argument in modern politics.
Emmeline Pankhurst

The attacks of which I have been the object have broken the spring of life in me... People don't realize what it feels like to be constantly insulted.
Edouard Manet



See also:
Top 10 Break Up Quotes for Positive Thinking