Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Intelligence Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4


I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow.
Woodrow Wilson

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde.
Dolly Parton

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?
Scott Adams

Intellectuals are too sentimental for me.
Margaret Anderson

Intelligence is not a science.
Frank Carlucci

Intelligence is really a kind of taste: taste in ideas.
Susan Sontag

Intelligence is the wife, imagination is the mistress, memory is the servant.
Victor Hugo

Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
Salvador Dali

It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority. By definition, there are already enough people to do that.
G. H. Hardy

It is the mark of a truly intelligent person to be moved by statistics.
George Bernard Shaw

It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.
Albert Einstein

Mad, adj. Affected with a high degree of intellectual independence.
Ambrose Bierce

Man becomes man only by his intelligence, but he is man only by his heart.
Henri Frederic Amiel

Man is the most intelligent of the animals - and the most silly.
Diogenes

Often the hands will solve a mystery that the intellect has struggled with in vain.
Carl Jung

Small minds are concerned with the extraordinary, great minds with the ordinary.
Blaise Pascal

Smartness runs in my family. When I went to school I was so smart my teacher was in my class for five years.
Gracie Allen

The bookful blockhead, ignorantly read With loads of learned lumber in his head.
Alexander Pope

The higher the voice the smaller the intellect.
Ernest Newman

The intelligent man is one who has successfully fulfilled many accomplishments, and is yet willing to learn more.
Ed Parker