Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Positive thinking Quotes

1 - 2 - 3


The door to happiness opens outward.
From a Little Book of Happiness

If the essence of my being has caused a smile to have appeared upon your face or a touch of joy wtihin your heart, then in living I have made my mark.
Thomas L. Odem Jr.

When you realize how perfect everything is, you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky.
Buddha

When you come upon a path that brings benefit and happiness to all, follow this course as the moon journeys through the stars.
Buddha

Three small rules for living a happy life
1. Start each day with a grateful heart.
2. Focus on the positive aspects of every person you encounter.
3. End each day with a grateful heart.
Lucy MacDonald

Just for today, no matter where I am going, or what I am doing, or who I am doing it with, it is my intention to focus on the positive.
Lucy MacDonald

We are thinking, willing, knowing, conscious centers of Life. We are surrounded by, immersed in, and there is flowing through us, a creative Something…call It what you will. The sum total of all our thought, will, purpose, and belief, creates a tendency in this Law that causes It to react to us according to the sum total of that belief.
Ernest Holmes

It is never too late to be what you might have been.
George Eliot

Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead.
Louisa May Alcott

Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at this moment.
Eckhart Tolle

Delight in yourself. Relax; lighten up. Let go of shame and fear. The whole picture is perfect, and perfectly okay.
Unknown

You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one; each day brings a miracle of its own. It is just a matter of paying attention to this miracle.
Paulo Coelho

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine.
Lord Byron

Power is the ability to do good things for others.
Brooke Astor

Right actions for the future are the best apologies for wrong ones in the past.
Tyron Edwards

I keep the telephone of my mind open to peace, harmony, health, love, and abundance. Then, whenever doubt, anxiety, or fear try to call me, they will keep getting a busy signal-and soon they’ll forget my number.
Edith Armstrong


See also: