Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Challenge Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14


Like after a nice walk when you have seen many lovely sights you decide to go home, after a while I decided it was time to go home, let us put the cubes back in order. And it was at that moment that I came face to face with the Big Challenge: What is the way home?
Erno Rubik

I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet.
Nadia Comaneci

The biggest challenge was that we had to shoot so quickly and with such a limited budget.
Debbie Allen

International terrorism is throwing down a challenge, and not just to Russia.
Boris Yeltsin

If we refuse to accept as inevitable the irresponsibility and educational unconcern of the adolescent culture, then this poses a serious challenge.
James S. Coleman

The rise of China as a new power is another great challenge for the US. Our failure to properly handle Germany and Japan earlier in the 20th century cost us and the world dearly. We must not make this same mistake with China.
Steve Forbes

I used to not back down from a challenge.
Elizabeth Moon

There's a challenge to playing these fantasy figures because they are fantasy figures. You have to enter into this sort of imaginative world of the writer.
Ralph Fiennes

I think the most insulting thing you can do to a director is to challenge when he or she is satisfied with your interpretation.
Dustin Hoffman

I try to challenge myself as much as possible, as often as possible.
Alan Dean Foster

I have always liked a challenge.
Damon Hill

I am ready to work, I am ready for this job and I am ready for this challenge.
Stuart Pearce

We all start in this medium because of the magic and the challenge is to keep it going.
John Sexton

The Masters is going to be an awesome challenge.
Nigel Mansell

I'm happy with what I've done but it's a challenge to try to win more.
Jennifer Capriati

Challenge yourself, its fine not to be a totally finished person.
Leigh Steinberg

We have fun, we listen to one another, we challenge one another, we trust one another. We're doing what we enjoy, and we're not just playing for each other, we're playing for the people.
Benny Green

But acting just sort of happened and I found that I loved it. It was such a challenge.
Rachael Leigh Cook

It's getting the right person that's the challenge.
Bob Schieffer

I like movies that challenge people to recognize different things.
Casper Van Dien