Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Challenge Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14


To counter the avoidance of intellectual challenge and responsibility, we must reduce the domination of certainty in education.
William Glasser

There is nothing like a challenge to bring out the best in man.
Sean Connery

It's been years and years and years I've been playing the drums, and they're still a challenge. I still enjoy using drumsticks and a snare drum.
Charlie Watts

It was a challenge to my teammates to help me.
Wilt Chamberlain

There has never been a time when a career in the Penney Company was not a challenge that brought out the best in a man.
James Cash Penney

It took me about 12 years to reach my million-word mark. The challenge now is to continue to challenge myself.
Lynn Abbey

To portray a maniac offers a compelling challenge.
Bela Lugosi

I'm not looking to set a standard... but, I believe I have offered a challenge to others with my work.
Talib Kweli

I'm more focused and have a greater sense of challenge, because I constantly feel the weight of time.
Sylvester Stallone

Then there was the challenge to keep doing better and better, to fly the best test flight that anybody had ever flown. That led to my being recognized as one of the more experienced test pilots, and that led to the astronaut business.
Alan Shepard

They're simply following what was laid down in front and they play the same thing. So, there's no great challenge In being a classical drummer.
Buddy Rich

Time is shortening. But every day that I challenge this cancer and survive is a victory for me.
Ingrid Bergman

Woman must not accept; she must challenge. She must not be awed by that which has been built up around her; she must reverence that woman in her which struggles for expression.
Margaret Sanger

It's a big challenge for me to keep my integrity and some of my privacy intact.
Sarah McLachlan

We are all one - or at least we should be - and it is our job, our duty, and our great challenge to fight the voices of division and seek the salve of reconciliation.
Roy Barnes

And on top of that, when we work together we have a wonderful working relationship we push each other we challenge each other we laugh 80% of the time that we are together we're very fortunate.
Alex Lifeson

My greatest challenge has been to change the mindset of people. Mindsets play strange tricks on us. We see things the way our minds have instructed our eyes to see.
Muhammad Yunus

The challenge is to manage the Web in an open way-not too much bureaucracy, not subject to political or commercial pressures. The U.S. should demonstrate that it is prepared to share control with the world.
Tim Berners-Lee

There's no such thing as a perfect guy. I think it would be strange if somebody was absolutely everything you always wanted, because then there'd be no challenge. Also, you'd feel inferior.
Jessica Alba

I felt that I had to write. Even if I had never been published, I knew that I would go on writing, enjoying it and experiencing the challenge.
Gwendolyn Brooks