Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35
If you listen to nature, all the sounds are done in a confident way. I'm trying to do that.
Roscoe Mitchell

In fact, in some ways, I actually feel much more confident about the quality of Carousel than I do about The Cottage Builder's Letter: probably because of its cohesive nature.
George Murray

It has worked great good in other communities in the state where it has been honestly and faithfully tried, and I feel confident it will do the same in Pitt, if we faithfully administer the law, and that it will bring gladness and joy into the homes of the people.
Thomas Jordan Jarvis

It takes a long, hard effort and sustained determination to reduce crime. We will stay the course and we are confident that the numbers will continue to go down.
Jack Johnson

It wasn't until I became more confident with myself and I put myself forward instead of the jokes; at first it was put the jokes out there and I'm just behind the jokes.
Wanda Sykes

It's interesting that instead of having to get tighter and more restricted for a collaboration, strangely enough, from the beginning, we've actually been more confident that we could handle this.
Robert Asprin

Judges ought to be more leaned than witty, more reverent than plausible, and more advised than confident. Above all things, integrity is their portion and proper virtue.
Francis Bacon

Maybe I'm a little more confident than I used to be, but not much.
Meg White

Morale is good; troops are confident; leaders are capable.
John Abizaid

Mormons... are so strong, they can handle wealth, they are confident. I think it is because they are not bogged down by rules for equality, but have a firmly defined system of relative status and responsible command.
Mary Douglas

My mother's sympathies were strongly with the Union. She knew that war was bound to come, but so confident was she in the strength of the Federal Government that she devoutly believed that the struggle could not last longer than six months at the utmost.
Buffalo Bill

My theory is that if you look confident you can pull off anything - even if you have no clue what you're doing.
Jessica Alba

No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.
Paris Hilton

No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.
Alfred North Whitehead

No, because I think I have a reason to believe in myself and I think I'm also pretty confident about who I am and what I'm doing and it might be because I'm still at the top too.
Martina Hingis

No, I love the idea that someone changes. As an actor it's always the thing that you look for. He is someone who starts off bright, cheerful and confident and then has everything taken away from him. It's a wonderful journey to take.
Stephen Fry

North and South were equally confident that God was on their side, and appealed incessantly to Him.
Rebecca Harding Davis

One thing about me, as far as my career is concerned, is that I'm very confident. I know I'm good.
Persis Khambatta

Only the prepared speaker deserves to be confident.
Dale Carnegie

Our people are working overtime - I say our people; our federal agencies in this regard - and that I'm confident that the way that you can stop this and make Americans the most protected for this is to take it to the terrorist groups.
Hugh Shelton