Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Confident Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6


I'm confident being at Universal, which is a great home for me, 'cause they understand what I'm trying to do.
Pras Michel

I'm confident in my ability to maintain a career. I don't know if it will be doing either independent films or plays in New England.
Randy Harrison

I'm confident in our resolve to make the decisions necessary to keep our country and our people safe and prosperous and I look forward to representing the citizens of Pennsylvania's 6th Congressional District for the next two years.
Jim Gerlach

I'm confident that the terrorists are aware that from the curb to the cockpit we've got additional security measures that didn't exist a couple of years ago.
Tom Ridge

I'm confident that we have measures in place. And the additional measures that we announced yesterday will be even more protective of our food supply in this country.
Ann Veneman

I'm confident that, were I mayor, I would do some things differently than he has. But I think there's a world of difference between him and his immediate predecessor.
David Dinkins

I'm just really confident sexually, and I think that sort of oozes out of my pores. It's just there. It's something I don't have to turn on.
Megan Fox

I'm more attracted to a stronger man rather than a feminine man. Someone who would just throw me down and take control. I love feeling helpless. I definitely like a man who is aggressive and confident.
Carmen Electra

I'm much more of a musician than a poet. I just feel much more confident about my musical abilities.
Mary Timony

I'm not confident with the ladies. I can't just ask someone out in a club. I'd like to say I'm a gentleman.
Christopher Parker

I'm taking my time. I feel much more confident, and every day I feel like I'm getting better.
Miguel Cabrera

I'm trying not to put myself into anything I'm not 100 percent confident about.
Christian Slater

I'm very confident my health isn't going to allow me to be a good player, especially in the spring.
Steve Yzerman

I'm very confident that the solutions that we are developing are going to be effective not only in application in Iraq, but also will be very helpful for potential homeland security situations as well.
Geoff Davis

I've never looked at myself and thought, 'Oh yeah, I'm sexy'. I've felt sexy and confident, but I don't look at myself that way.
Ashlee Simpson

If I am confirmed, I am confident that my colleagues on the Federal Open Market Committee and I will maintain the focus on long-term price stability as monetary policy's greatest contribution to general economic prosperity and maximum employment.
Ben Bernanke

If I am not confident that I can portray the character perfectly on screen, I won't even try.
Meryl Streep

If I win seven tournaments in a row, I get so confident I'm in a cloud. A loss gets me eager again.
Chris Evert

If you are prepared, then you are able to feel confident.
Robert J. Ringer

If you are prepared, you will be confident, and will do the job.
Tom Landry