Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Adele Quotes

    Adele 

1 - 2

Throw your soul through every open door, count your blessings to find what you look for.
Adele

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown.
Adele

I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue. I'd go crawling down the avenue.
Adele

The storms are raging on the rolling sea and on the highway of regret.
Adele

I could make you happy, make your dreams come true. Nothing that I wouldn't do...
Adele

Go to the ends of the earth for you. To make you feel my love...
Adele


The scars of your love remind me of us, they keep me thinking that we almost had it all.
Adele

We could have had it all...Rolling in the deep...You had my heart inside of your hand...nd you played it, to the beat.
Adele


Baby, I have no story to be told, but I've heard one on you and I'm gonna make your head burn.
Adele