Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Louise L. Hay Quotes

1 - 2 - 3

I learn something from every teacher in my life, even if it's learning how not to live. Louise L. Hay


I cross all bridges with joy and ease. The "old" unfolds into wonderful new experiences. My life gets better all the time. I am safe. It's only change.
Louise L. Hay

I experience the totality of possibilities within me. Are you willing to go beyond what you believe today?
Louise L. Hay

Everything I touch is a success.
Louise L. Hay

Someone asked me this morning, "Louise, what do you love?" Well, I love life and I know that life loves me! So know that this is the day life loves us all, and delightful adventures will unfold before us.
Louise L. Hay

I lovingly forgive myself. I am free.
Louise L. Hay

Life is very simple. What I give out comes back to me. Today I choose to give love.
Louise L. Hay

Do something new—or at least different—every day. Know that life is never stagnant, or stale, for each moment is ever-new and fresh.
Louise L. Hay

All is well. Everything I need comes to me at the perfect moment.
Louise L. Hay

I trust in the power that created me to protect me at all times and under all circumstances. We create our own reality, and I create a reality for myself of oneness and security. Where I am there is always an island of safety.
Louise L. Hay

I think big, and then allow myself to accept even more.
Louise L. Hay

A rose is always beautiful, always perfect, ever changing. This is the way WE are. We are always perfect wherever we are in life. We may not understand everything that is going on, however, I know that on the cosmic level, I must be in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing. This present experience is a stepping stone to new awareness and to greater glory. Love,
Louise L. Hay

Share your good with others. Kindness, love, and appreciation are the greatest gifts you can give.
Louise L. Hay

Spring is in the air and my heart feels like dancing. I get out in nature as much as I can. Every blade of grass, every flower, and every bird I see brings joy to my heart. I know that just around the corner new experiences are available to me. I greet each new day with optimism and joy. I am a bundle of joy, and people love to see me. It is such an exciting time to be alive!
Louise L. Hay

When one door closes, another one opens. I always have access to the One Infinite Source.
Louise L. Hay