Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Loving at night




(written by Valentina Mosè)
---


In the deepest night embrace

I feel your hand toching my face,

a sweet quiver goes across my body,

and I think of you..



A heating wave rises from the ground,

and I hear your sound..

sound of tender words, of sweet promises like honey.

Like a bear, like a beast..

to that, I can't resist.



In this lush evening,

there's something coming in..

my fingers go up and down on your shoulder

this night I let you be my holder!



A warming shiver brings us together,

both wish this lasted forever.

Just whisper to my ear,

and soothingly stroke my hear.



Your voice is so joucy

,let me suck it smoothly..

Your lips on my chin,

I want you to fill in..



Fulfill our destiny, let our dreams come true,

in my life there is only you.

You.. in my heart, you.. in my mind

it could never be another kind.



You're my man,

that's what I understand

from my heart

that is beating so fast!



What a strong emotion,

but I wanna live it with caution..

the future is not know,

but tonight don't leave me on my own!