Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Emily Dickinson Quotes


Emily Dickinson

1 - 2 - 3

I do not like the man who squanders life for fame; give me the man who living makes a name.
Emily Dickinson

I hope you love birds too. It is economical. It saves going to heaven.
Emily Dickinson

I'm nobody, who are you?
Emily Dickinson

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain.
Emily Dickinson

If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
Emily Dickinson

If I read a book and it makes my whole body so cold no fire can ever warm me, I know that is poetry.
Emily Dickinson

It is better to be the hammer than the anvil.
Emily Dickinson

Love is anterior to life, posterior to death, initial of creation, and the exponent of breath.
Emily Dickinson

Luck is not chance, it's toil; fortune's expensive smile is earned.
Emily Dickinson

Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
Emily Dickinson

My friends are my estate.
Emily Dickinson

Not knowing when the dawn will come I open every door.
Emily Dickinson

Old age comes on suddenly, and not gradually as is thought.
Emily Dickinson

Parting is all we know of heaven, and all we need of hell.
Emily Dickinson

People need hard times and oppression to develop psychic muscles.
Emily Dickinson

Saying nothing... sometimes says the most.
Emily Dickinson

Success is counted sweetest by those who never succeed.
Emily Dickinson

Tell the truth, but tell it slant.
Emily Dickinson

That it will never come again is what makes life sweet.
Emily Dickinson

The brain is wider than the sky.
Emily Dickinson