Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Wine Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7


I am not old but mellow like good wine.
Stephen Phillips

I like my wine like my women - ready to pass out.
Robin Williams

I like to eat good food. I cook and collect wine. I like going for long walks when I can.
Eric Allman

I love everything that's old, - old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wine.
Oliver Goldsmith

I never taste the wine first in restaurants, I just ask the waiter to pour.
Nigella Lawson

Jazz is like wine. When it is new, it is only for the experts, but when it gets older, everybody wants it.
Steve Lacy

Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.
Plautus

Letters are like wine; if they are sound they ripen with keeping. A man should lay down letters as he does a cellar of wine.
Samuel Butler

Love is like wine. To sip is fine, but to empty the bottle is a headache.
Julio Iglesias

Love, with very young people, is a heartless business. We drink at that age from thirst, or to get drunk; it is only later in life that we occupy ourselves with the individuality of our wine.
Isak Dinesen

Marriage is like wine. It is not be properly judged until the second glass.
Douglas William Jerrold