Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Wine Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7


A book of verses underneath the bough, A jug of wine, a loaf of bread-and thou.
Edward Fitzgerald

A bottle of wine begs to be shared; I have never met a miserly wine lover.
Clifton Paul Fadiman

A good margarita, a good red wine, I like expensive alcohol, but not a lot of it. I don't like to throw up.
Denise Richards

A gourmet meal without a glass of wine just seems tragic to me somehow.
Kathy Mattea

A loaf of bread, a jug of wine, and thou.
Omar Khayyam

A sweetheart is a bottle of wine, a wife is a wine bottle.
Charles Baudelaire

After filming I like to go home and lie down with my daughter and have a glass of wine so I don't really socialize with the other actors.
Izabella Scorupco

Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read.
Francis Bacon

Age is just a number. It's totally irrelevant unless, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine.
Joan Collins

Always carry a corkscrew and the wine shall provide itself.
Basil Bunting

And much as Wine has played the Infidel, And robbed me of my Robe of Honor Well, I often wonder what the Vintners buy One half so precious as the stuff they sell.
Edward Fitzgerald

And we used to do a lot of drugs and get very drunk on very cheap wine.
Santiago Durango

As a good wine must be kept in a good cask, so a wholesome body is the proper foundation for a well-appointed inner ground.
Johannes Tauler

As the best wine doth make the sharpest vinegar, so the deepest love turneth to the deadliest hate.
John Lyly

At sea a fellow comes out. Salt water is like wine, in that respect.
Herman Melville

Bad news isn't wine. It doesn't improve with age.
Colin Powell

Beauty is often worse than wine; intoxicating both the holder and beholder.
John Zimmerman

Beauty is worse than wine, it intoxicates both the holder and beholder.
Aldous Huxley

Bronze in the mirror of the form, wine of the mind.
Aeschylus

Critics have done the wine industry a lot of good overall.
Robert Mondavi

Days of wine and roses laugh and run away, like a child at play.
Johnny Mercer

Drink to me only with thine eyes, And I will pledge with mine; Or leave a kiss but in the cup And I'll not look for wine.
Ben Jonson