Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Wine Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7


Men are like wine - some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
Pope John XXIII

My mother served me wine and water from the time I was 3 years old.
Robert Mondavi

My nose itched, and I knew I should drink wine or kiss a fool.
Jonathan Swift

O thou invisible spirit of wine, if thou hast no name to be known by, let us call thee devil.
William Shakespeare

Old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read.
Athenaeus

One of the disadvantages of wine is that it makes a man mistake words for thoughts.
Samuel Johnson

People mature with age and experience. I hope I more resemble a fine wine than bad vinegar.
Rick Kaplan

Power will intoxicate the best hearts, as wine the strongest heads. No man is wise enough, nor good enough to be trusted with unlimited power.
Charles Caleb Colton

Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that I may wet my mind and say something clever.
Aristophanes

Read as you taste fruit or savor wine, or enjoy friendship, love or life.
George Herbert