Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Passion Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13


It is the soul's duty to be loyal to its own desires. It must abandon itself to its master passion.
Rebecca West

Well, if you look at the whole story, I mean there's only Jews and Romans in the story. I mean I just wanted to flesh that character out and make that a drama about the people around Christ when he was going through this passion.
Mel Gibson

The only burning passion I'm sure I have, is the passion for sex.
Robert Crumb

Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot.
David Herbert Lawrence

Since obscenity is the truth of our passion today, it is the only stuff of art - or almost the only stuff.
David Herbert Lawrence

Death is the only pure, beautiful conclusion of a great passion.
David Herbert Lawrence

I am full of fire and passion. I am not ready yet for great concentration and passion.
Zane Grey

My passion and energy get mistaken for anger.
Gary Oldman

A play is a passion.
Jerome Lawrence

People like passion in politics.
Ed Gillespie

One of the most beautiful passages of Rousseau is that in the sixth book of Confessions, where he describes the awakening in him of the literary sense. Of such wisdom, the poetic passion, the desire of beauty, the love of art for its own sake, has most.
Walter Pater

Sometimes you have to find the passion. It comes from the inside... Everyone has to find it for themselves.
Candace Bushnell

In the First World War, there was the sudden passion of nationalism, and the killing took place because of these emotions. But the Soviet case is different, because you had systematic murder, like the Holocaust.
Ryszard Kapuscinski

What I had to prove was that I had a dedication and a desire and a passion to do the work and everything else would fall in place because I have a vision that I want to portray and it did and I do it. I don't sell anything.
Kim Weston

I think you do better when you are really up for it, cause passion goes up.
Jim Capaldi

No matter how fast I could do it with the digital camera I don't think I would get the same thing out of it. The passion I have for formulating an idea stands alone. It is the important essence of what I do.
Kim Weston

Passion is the drunkenness of the mind.
Bishop Robert South

The doom of a nation can be averted only by a storm of flowing passion, but only those who are passionate themselves can arouse passion in others.
Adolf Hitler

I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.
Joey Lauren Adams

I respect people who feel things passionately. I do. But when someone is a judge, that is not what they should bring to the bench. It is not really passion, except in rare instances, that serves the bench well. It is, rather, an ability to understand the law and follow it.
Charles Schumer