Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Passion Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13


Passion surprises. One doesn't search it. It can happen to you tomorrow.
Isabelle Adjani

Passion is all but soft, it's not tender, it's violence to which you get hooked by pleasure.
Isabelle Adjani

I began when I was a child, because I was born and grew up in a little village. And many people ride the horses. So, it was a big - it has been a big passion for me.
Andrea Bocelli

As reason is a rebel to faith, so passion is a rebel to reason.
Thomas Browne

Men live by intervals of reason under the sovereignty of humor and passion.
Thomas Browne

The future will belong to those who have passion and are willing to work hard to make our country better.
Paul Wellstone

Liberty is a great celestial Goddess, strong, beneficent, and austere, and she can never descend upon a nation by the shouting of crowds, nor by arguments of unbridled passion, nor by the hatred of class against class.
Annie Besant

My passion for the game comes from the city of Marseille itself. Unfortunately I can't go back there as much I want to because I play a lot here and abroad.
Zinedine Zidane

Anything you build on a large scale or with intense passion invites chaos.
Francis Ford Coppola

But as coaches, we need to get a little more fire and passion and be more demanding that our guys get the job done. I think players will respond to that, and we'll see.
Steve Spurrier

To my utter despair I have discovered, and discover every day anew, that there is in the masses no revolutionary idea or hope or passion.
Mikhail Bakunin

The passion for destruction is also a creative passion.
Mikhail Bakunin

I imagine my children are going to save me from my vanity and be my passion and fill whatever fears I have of the amazing time I'm having right now being gone.
Gwen Stefani

There is a Passion natural to the Mind of man, especially a free Man, which renders him impatient of Restraint.
George Mason

My passion is doing movies, and as long as I keep doing that, I'll be happy. I want to do movies, fun roles and dramatic ones. I love all of it.
Vanessa Hudgens

My passion is doing movies, so as long as I keep doing that I will be happy.
Vanessa Hudgens

What the public wants is the image of passion, not passion itself.
Roland Barthes

It is reason, and not passion, which must guide our deliberations, guide our debate, and guide our decision.
Barbara Jordan

Perhaps the mission of those who love mankind is to make people laugh at the truth, to make truth laugh, because the only truth lies in learning to free ourselves from insane passion for the truth.
Umberto Eco

My passion and great enjoyment for architecture, and the reason the older I get the more I enjoy it, is because I believe we - architects - can effect the quality of life of the people.
Richard Rogers