Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Passion Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13


Maybe if Graziano make another work or another sport I wouldn't have had this passion to be a rider.
Valentino Rossi

I think I have a passion for playing the game. I love to play, and I want to play at a high level. You have to do the right things in order to continue at that level.
Dan Marino

You shouldn't even be writing this story if you haven't heard me play live. You can't write with the passion you receive until you see a Dick Dale concert.
Dick Dale

This was Shakespeare's form; who walked in every path of human life, felt every passion; and to all mankind doth now, will ever, that experience yield which his own genius only could acquire.
Mark Akenside

The passion for money is never fickle.
Mason Cooley

Anything is possible as long as you have the passion.
Guy Forget

I have this massive love for the whole culture of pop music. It's my fascination, my ongoing passion.
Siobhan Fahey

Feminine passion is to masculine as an epic is to an epigram.
Karl Kraus

The girls are a complete joy and I love their passion. They argue with me like mad and I love that too.
Bob Geldof

The strongest passion is fear.
Jean de La Fontaine

Patience and time do more than strength or passion.
Jean de La Fontaine

Today a new sun rises for me; everything lives, everything is animated, everything seems to speak to me of my passion, everything invites me to cherish it.
Ninon de L'Enclos

I understand by this passion the union of desire, friendship, and tenderness, which is inflamed by a single female, which prefers her to the rest of her sex, and which seeks her possession as the supreme or the sole happiness of our being.
Edward Gibbon

Patience is passion tamed.
Lyman Abbott

Temperance is simply a disposition of the mind which binds the passion.
Thomas Aquinas

You can fake your age or mask it, but the passion that moves the characters has to be real.
Victoria Abril

It is, perhaps, better to be valued as an object of passion than never to be valued at all.
Angela Carter

There is no such thing as a life of passion any more than a continuous earthquake, or an eternal fever. Besides, who would ever shave themselves in such a state?
George Byron

If we seek the pleasures of love, passion should be occasional, and common sense continual.
Robertson Davies

All men, even those we call savages, have been so tormented by the passion for strong drinks, that limited as their capacities were, they were yet able to manufacture them.
Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin