Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Heart Quotes


1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13


It takes more than just a good looking body. You've got to have the heart and soul to go with it.
Epictetus

A wise man should have money in his head, but not in his heart.
Jonathan Swift

A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart.
Jonathan Swift

I knew by heart all the dialogue of James Dean's films; I could watch Rebel Without a Cause a hundred times over.
Elvis Presley

Everybody has a heart. Except some people.
Bette Davis

The heart will break, but broken live on.
Lord Byron

There is a wisdom of the head, and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing.
Blaise Pascal

Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.
Rumi

When I fight someone, I want to break his will. I want to take his manhood. I want to rip out his heart and show it to him.
Mike Tyson

I have the same malice in my heart as far as the fight game is concerned, but outside the ring, I won't say anything a dignified man won't say.
Mike Tyson

Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.
John Muir

One may as well dam for water tanks the people's cathedrals and churches, for no holier temple has ever been consecrated by the heart of man.
John Muir

There is no instinct like that of the heart.
Lord Byron

Not really, and actually my cholesterol was 190 when I had the heart attack. 190, which isn't that high. I took it down to about 130 and it's probably about 140 or 145 now.
Mike Ditka

When I get my heart rate up, I get good exercise and I think it's good for a lot of things, plus it's not hurting my hips right now.
Mike Ditka

A broken heart is a very pleasant complaint for a man in London if he has a comfortable income.
George Bernard Shaw

A great architect is not made by way of a brain nearly so much as he is made by way of a cultivated, enriched heart.
Frank Lloyd Wright

The heart is the chief feature of a functioning mind.
Frank Lloyd Wright