Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Heart Quotes


1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13


Purity of speech, of the mind, of the senses, and of a compassionate heart are needed by one who desires to rise to the divine platform.
Chanakya

I am at heart a gentleman.
Marlene Dietrich

America took me into her bosom when there was no longer a country worthy of the name, but in my heart I am German - German in my soul.
Marlene Dietrich

I know I have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of England too.
Elizabeth I

I have the heart of a man, not a woman, and I am not afraid of anything.
Elizabeth I

If thy heart fails thee, climb not at all.
Elizabeth I

The coward wretch whose hand and heart Can bear to torture aught below, Is ever first to quail and start From the slightest pain or equal foe.
Bertrand Russell

Nobody gets a nervous breakdown or a heart attack from selling kerosene to gentle country folk from the back of a tanker in Somerset.
Roald Dahl

He put in your heart certain wishes and plans; in my heart, he put other different desires.
Sitting Bull

While you are proclaiming peace with your lips, be careful to have it even more fully in your heart.
Francis of Assisi

No work or love will flourish out of guilt, fear, or hollowness of heart, just as no valid plans for the future can be made by those who have no capacity for living now.
Alan Watts

Well, in The Chosen, Danny Saunders, from the heart of his religious reading of the world, encounters an element in the very heart of the secular readings of the world - Freudian psychoanalytic theory.
Chaim Potok

It is the heart always that sees, before the head can see.
Thomas Carlyle

A laugh, to be joyous, must flow from a joyous heart, for without kindness, there can be no true joy.
Thomas Carlyle

If you look deep enough you will see music; the heart of nature being everywhere music.
Thomas Carlyle

True humor springs not more from the head than from the heart. It is not contempt; its essence is love. It issues not in laughter, but in still smiles, which lie far deeper.
Thomas Carlyle

The man of life upright has a guiltless heart, free from all dishonest deeds or thought of vanity.
Thomas Carlyle

The cut of a garment speaks of intellect and talent and the color of temperament and heart.
Thomas Carlyle

Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
Will Smith

You see, my brethren, my heart is full; I could almost say it is too big to speak, and yet too big to be silent, without dropping a word to you.
George Whitefield

The great and important duty which is incumbent on Christians, is to guard against all appearance of evil; to watch against the first risings in the heart to evil; and to have a guard upon our actions, that they may not be sinful, or so much as seem to be so.
George Whitefield

O my brethren, my heart is enlarge towards you. I trust I feel something of that hidden, but powerful presence of Christ, whilst I am preaching to you.
George Whitefield

Love, whether newly born, or aroused from a deathlike slumber, must always create sunshine, filling the heart so full of radiance, this it overflows upon the outward world.
Nathaniel Hawthorne