Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Heart Quotes


1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13


A man is relieved and gay when he has put his heart into his work and done his best; but what he has said or done otherwise shall give him no peace.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

In art, the hand can never execute anything higher than the heart can imagine.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

We find delight in the beauty and happiness of children that makes the heart too big for the body.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

It is my desire, in the office of a Christian minister, to do nothing which I cannot do with my whole heart. Having said this, I have said all.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

I think there is only one quality worse than hardness of heart and that is softness of head.
Theodore Roosevelt

Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.
Plato

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Once I knew only darkness and stillness... my life was without past or future... but a little word from the fingers of another fell into my hand that clutched at emptiness, and my heart leaped to the rapture of living.
Helen Keller

So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good.
Helen Keller

Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart.
Anne Frank

Give me five minutes with a person's checkbook, and I will tell you where their heart is.
Billy Graham

It is not the body's posture, but the heart's attitude that counts when we pray.
Billy Graham

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.
Leonardo da Vinci

It is usually the imagination that is wounded first, rather than the heart; it being much more sensitive.
Henry David Thoreau

The heart is forever inexperienced.
Henry David Thoreau