Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Deepak Chopra Quotes


    Deepak Chopra 

1 - 2 - 3 - 4

When we choose actions that bring happiness and success to others, the fruit of our karma is happiness and success.
Deepak Chopra

In our willingness to step into the unknown, the field of all possibilities, we surrender ourselves to the creative. Enjoy the journey.
Deepak Chopra

Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.
Deepak Chopra

Any name or label you identify yourself with is false–the real you in unbounded and nameless, beyond all labels.
Deepak Chopra

When you see the world in yourself, there are no more outward obstacles to happiness. The inner and outer worlds are mirrors of each other. They change according to your level of consciousness. If you are vibrating at the level of fear, your inner world of thoughts and emotions and your outer world of events and relationships will reflect that. Similarly, if your consciousness vibrates at the level.
Deepak Chopra

In our willingness to give that which we seek, we keep the abundance of the universe circulating in our lives.
Deepak Chopra

The Self is the unbounded spirit that can afford to not cling at all. Detachment means that you live from the Self instead of the self.
Deepak Chopra

Sacred being, spirit has breathed into you the breath of life to become a living soul. You are the immeasurable potential of all
Deepak Chopra

Everything has meaning. I move into higher states of awareness when I become alert to the significance of events.
Deepak Chopra

Life is a field of unlimited possibilities. If you create an open space within yourself, love will fill it.
Deepak Chopra

I experience true freedom when I accept, understand, and move on from the conditioning of the past.
Deepak Chopra

Be careful what you say, the magic of words enfolds intention. Our lifetime is packaged inside us as imprints triggered by words.
Deepak Chopra

My outlook on life is unlimited. A life infused with meaning and purpose is one filled with happiness and joy!
Deepak Chopra

In Nature’s cycle, giving brings forth receiving and receiving brings forth giving. When you give, you show your appreciation to the source.
Deepak Chopra

To bring yourself love and happiness, do what you can to bring them to others. No debt goes unpaid in the universe.
Deepak Chopra

There is something else, a dimension of reality beyond the material world. Beyond us but in our midst.
Deepak Chopra

Everything is possible. If you want something, give it. When you make a choice you change the future. Don’t say no–go with the flow!
Deepak Chopra

My silent observer transcends my individual identity. It’s the witness that was there before I was born, and it will be there after I die.
Deepak Chopra

I stand strong in my personal power. With true power that comes from within, nothing is beyond my reach!
Deepak Chopra

Even in the midst of chaos, conflict, and confusion, I find a place of inner peace. -Deepak Chopra

When I recognize and acknowledge my personal power, I no longer need to feel superior or inferior to anyone else.
Deepak Chopra

I practice forgiveness. When I learn to forgive past hurts, I unburden my cares in life.
Deepak Chopra

When I make the effort to pay attention to the sights, sounds & sensations around me, I’m encouraging myself to live in the present moment.
Deepak Chopra

When I focus on deepening my consciousness, I can choose to create a life that is personally and spiritually empowering.
Deepak Chopra

I am beneath or above no one. When I am independent of the good or bad opinion of others, I stand strong in my own divine power.
Deepak Chopra

I approach life with full awareness and an open heart. When I’m attentive and open to life, I allow for new understanding in every moment.
Deepak Chopra

When I am free from fear, I can step forward in life, immune from what people think of me.
Deepak Chopra

God’s love is new. God’s love is beyond death. God’s love upholds. God’s love is beyond form. God’s love is in form.
Deepak Chopra

I ask for strength. I will not confuse it with control.
Deepak Chopra