Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Romantic Quotes



1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8


A handful of older, romantic leading men, like Sean Connery, Jack Nicholson, and Robert Redford are still landing parts.
Charles Dance

A realist, in Venice, would become a romantic by mere faithfulness to what he saw before him.
Arthur Symons

Acting is not about anything romantic, not even fantasy, although you do create fantasy.
James Earl Jones

After these three novels I gave up writing novels for a time; I was dissatisfied with romantic doom, yet didn't see much way around it.
Nicholas Mosley

Am I a romantic? I've seen 'Wuthering Heights' ten times. I'm a romantic.
Johnny Depp

And even Moonstruck - for some reason the audience were just in the mood for a very romantic film, because it's one of the few romantic comedies to be nominated for a Best Picture Oscar.
Norman Jewison

And I think maybe all women, if they just had a chance, would be romantic and believe in love and not sex. And men believe in sex and not love.
Beatrice Wood

Are you kidding? I'm a terrible cook, but John is a really great one. Literally, I never cook. The whole time we were dating, I prepared two officially romantic meals. Both of them were such disasters that he begs me never to go into the kitchen again.
Rebecca Romijn

As a kid I quite fancied the romantic, Bohemian idea of being an artist. I expect I thought I could escape from the difficulties of maths and spelling. Maybe I thought I would avoid the judgement of the establishment.
Peter Wright

As an actor, I've grown considerably. It's taken me years to get comfortable doing a romantic scene and dancing on stage in front of a live audience. I've really opened up a lot.
Sanjay Dutt

At the risk of sounding hopelessly romantic, love is the key element. I really love to play with different musicians who come from different cultural backgrounds.
John McLaughlin

Basically, I'm a romantic.
Pia Zadora

But other vampire stories? Well, no, I really haven't read too many, and I can't say I'm crazy about romantic vampires anyway - to me the vampire is simply an evil monster.
Brian Lumley

But romantic vision can also lead one away from certain very hard, ugly truths about life that are important to know.
Donna Tartt

By all but the pathologically romantic, it is now recognized that this is not the age of the small man.
John Kenneth Galbraith

Classic art was the art of necessity: modern romantic art bears the stamp of caprice and chance.
Max Eastman

Classical and romantic: private language of a family quarrel, a dead dispute over the distribution of emphasis between man and nature.
Cyril Connolly

Classical, Romantic, and Baroque music, that's what I really like.
Joan Armatrading

Clearly romantic comedy is my franchise genre, I don't mind saying that, it's true. I love doing them and hopefully always will do them.
Meg Ryan

Conductors' careers are made for the most part with 'Romantic' music. 'Classic' music eliminates the conductor; we do not remember him in it.
Igor Stravinsky