Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Problem Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9


Education is not a problem. Education is an opportunity.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Doing what's right isn't the problem. It is knowing what's right.
Lyndon B. Johnson

The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.
Elizabeth Taylor

I am not part of the problem. I am a Republican.
Dan Quayle

Money is a never-ending problem.
Alvin Ailey

Beset by a difficult problem? Now is your chance to shine. Pick yourself up, get to work and get triumphantly through it.
Ralph Marston

It doesn't matter how much you want. What really matters is how much you want it. The extent and complexity of the problem does not matter was much as does the willingness to solve it.
Ralph Marston

Don't get involved in partial problems, but always take flight to where there is a free view over the whole single great problem, even if this view is still not a clear one.
Ludwig Wittgenstein

A philosophical problem has the form: I don't know my way about.
Ludwig Wittgenstein

I think now that the great thing is not so much the formulation of an answer for myself, for the theater, or the play-but rather the most accurate possible statement of the problem.
Arthur Miller

The problem with me, as far as getting married and having a family, is that my comedy is so important to me. So I don't know if I'll ever be as good a dad as my dad.
Adam Sandler

If you want to ask about my drug problem, go ask my big, fat, smart, ten pound daughter, she'll answer any questions you have about it.
Courtney Love

There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise.
Gore Vidal

The crime problem in New York is getting really serious. The other day the Statue of Liberty had both hands up.
Jay Leno

Above all, this country is our own. Nobody has to get up in the morning and worry what his neighbors think of him. Being a Jew is no problem here.
Golda Meir

We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.
Abdul Kalam

In my books, I never portray violence as a reasonable solution to a problem. If the lead characters in the story are driven to it, it's at the extreme end of their experience.
Dean Koontz

We have almost a city has probably two or three hundred committees. Every committee is dealing with just one problem and has nothing to do with the other problems.
Alvar Aalto

We should concentrate our work not only to a separated housing problem but housing involved in our daily work and all the other functions of the city.
Alvar Aalto