Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Problem Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9


We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.
Douglas Adams

I am doing things that are true to me. The only thing I have a problem with is being labeled.
Johnny Depp

I guess I'm attracted to these off beat roles because my life has been a bit abnormal. The only thing I have a problem with is being labeled.
Johnny Depp

When I am working on a problem, I never think about beauty but when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.
R. Buckminster Fuller

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.
Bertrand Russell

Every philosophical problem, when it is subjected to the necessary analysis and justification, is found either to be not really philosophical at all, or else to be, in the sense in which we are using the word, logical.
Bertrand Russell

Boredom is... a vital problem for the moralist, since half the sins of mankind are caused by the fear of it.
Bertrand Russell

I never have any problem getting enthusiastic with a good song and a good band.
Waylon Jennings

Old age is a special problem for me because I've never been able to shed the mental image I have of myself - a lad of about 19.
E. B. White

The problem isn't that Johnny can't read. The problem isn't even that Johnny can't think. The problem is that Johnny doesn't know what thinking is; he confuses it with feeling.
Thomas Sowell

There's a simple way to solve the crime problem: obey the law; punish those who do not.
Rush Limbaugh

Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem.
Henry A. Kissinger

Lack of knowledge... that is the problem.
W. Edwards Deming

No problem is too big to run away from.
Charles M. Schulz

There is no problem so big it cannot be run away from.
Charles M. Schulz

No problem is so formidable that you can't walk away from it.
Charles M. Schulz