Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Love Quotes by Anonymous





A collection of romantic anonymous love quotes.


Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it.

Sticks and stones are hard on bones aimed with angry art, words can sting like anything but silence breaks the heart.

You are the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I go to sleep, ensuring I have a pleasant day and sweet dreams.

Everyone says that you only fall in love once, but that's not true, every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.

If I could reach up and hold a star for every time that you've made me smile, the entire sky would be in the palm of my hand.

He holds me when I start to cry. Makes me smile with just his eyes. Shares my hopes, dreams, fears. Wipes away all my tears. I love him without regret. I just haven't found him yet.

That is what I get for falling in love. I can never get him out of my mind. It is the way that he kisses me, and it is the way he makes me fall in love with him.

A rose bud represents the hope and beauty of love and friendship as it blooms and blossoms. Give someone a rose bud to show what you want to blossom in-between you.

I believe that if I should die, and you were to walk near my grave, from the very depths of the Earth, I would hear your footsteps.

Love may not make the world go round, but the encounters make it worth the trip.

Love gives light even in the darkest tunnel.

Love can heal any dying soul.

Before you fall in love, make sure there is someone there to catch you.

God gave us eyes to see the beauty in nature...and hearts to see the beauty in each other.

Love is when you fall asleep thinking about that person and you wake up and think about them until you fall asleep again.

Love is when you know exactly what the other person is going to say before they say it.

Love isn't what makes the world go round, it is what makes the trip worthwhile.

Love is like a butterfly. If you chase after it, it will fly away. But, if you are patient and sit still long enough it will land into your hands.

Love is a tickle around the heart that you can't scratch.

Love is when you don't want to go to sleep, because reality is better than a dream.

May the love you share be as timeless as the tides and as deep as the sea.

Love burns brighter than a candle's flame.

This day I will marry my friend; the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love.

There is no work in matters of love, only exertions of great joy.

Some people come into our lives, Leave footprints in our hearts, And we are never ever the same.

This thing and you shall never part,
For the gift I give you, is all of my heart.

There are millions of things that I want, but only one thing I really need.

The sound of a kiss is not so loud as a cannon,
But its echo lasts A great deal longer!

Love wakes man but once a lifetime. I have never been so awake.

Words just cant express what it is... three words, two people, one feeling.

He who has never loved isn't alive.

Your kiss is the poison in which I want to live my last breath.

Passion is the daughter of love.

While touch is eternity and kisses fill eternity, love lasts through eternity.

Love and trust are siamese sisters.

Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

The greatest thing you'll every learn, is just to love and be loved in return....

The sound of a kiss is not so loud as a cannon, but it's echo lasts a great deal longer.

I swear that I love but one woman, and that I love you as no other woman was ever loved.

Love is a moment that lasts forever.

To love someone deeply gives you strength, being loved by someone gives you courage.

We always believe our first love is our last, and our last love our first.

The closer I'm bound in love to you, the closer I am to be free.

Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is that love inspires them. In this sense, everything that comes from love is a miracle.

My heart, my love, my soul... she has the key to them all. She has but to turn the key and allow me to surround her... with warmth and love.

A man sees himself through the eyes of the woman he loves.

Marriage is like a golden ring in a chain, whose beginning is a glance and whose ending is in eternity.

For hearing my thoughts, understanding my dreams and being my best friend... For filling my life with joy and loving me without end... I do.

The soul that can speak through the eyes can also kiss with a gaze.

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

True love doesn't have a happy ending, it's because true love doesn't have an ending.

A heart truly in love never loses hope but always believes in the promise of love, no matter how long the time and how far the distance.

Reflections of you trapped in my eyes as a memory.

Ideally, couples need three lives - one for him, one for her, and one for them together.

While I was walking I stopped for a while and thought of the things I don't have in my life, but I suddenly realized I have you and I feel complete.

A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears.

I don't regret the things I have done or the things I have chosen not to do, because whatever I've done, I must have done something right because I ended up with you.

I miss you when I'm sad, I miss you when I'm lonely, but most of all I miss you when I'm happy.

I love you more today than yesterday, but less than tomorrow.

Once you have loved someone, you can do anything for them, except love them the same way again.

Never forget that the most powerful force on earth is love.

Love conquers all things; let us too surrender to Love.

To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.

Come grow old with me, the best is yet to be!

Follow your heart and you'll never get lost.

I marry you because no matter what the question is, we are each other's answer.

To love someone is to look into the face of God.

Deep in the heart, somewhere in the soul, love finds a way to be forever.