Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Love Quotes

1 - 2


I used to think forever was such a long time, but now that I'm with you, forever isn't long enough.

We are one.. to lose thee were to lose myself.

Best image of myself, and dearer half.

My fairest.. Heaven's last best gift, my ever new delight.

Love is the finest flower that blooms in God's garden.

Some love lasts a lifetime, true love lasts forever.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

You don't marry someone you can live with ~ you marry the person who you cannot live without.

Never carry a frown because you never know who may fall in love with your smile!

A loving kiss will show the peace.

Love is a noble act of self-giving, the more you give, the more you lose part of you. Yet, you do not become less of who you, but you end up becoming complete.

When you whispered in my ear, you whispered in my heart, and when you kissed my lips, you kissed my soul.

The love in your heart wasn't put there to stay. Love isn't love until you give it a way.

Great love and great achievements involve taking great risks.

Love is willing to give anything just to see them smile.

Love is that feeling of security.

Love is that giant leap of faith everyone's always talking about.

Love is trust.

Love isn't here or there, it isn't happy, sad, good or bad. Love is just Love.

It is said that the eyes are the windows to the soul, and I am sure that is true. The lips, however, are the doors, and a kiss is to step through those doors.

Love is that feeling you get when your foot falls asleep, except it feels like your heart did.

In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Why do we set such high standards for people when we know the one true love is always going to be the exception?

Love knows no limit to its endurance no end to its trust, Love still stands when all else has fallen.

I love you more today than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow.

Sharing a life together is sharing steps in time. The music is different to each of us, but how beautiful the dance.

Don't hold something in your arms that you could never hold in your heart.

I took a dictionary off my shelf to look up the definition of soulmate, and underneath the word soulmate I found you.

Death can not stop true love. All it can do is delay it for awhile.

I missed the warm embrace of lust,
Nothing left from the dearest love,
Nothing just the dust.

Everytime you speak with your lips, everytime you smile, everytime you look in my eyes, your making my life worthwhile.

Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.

Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul you didn't know you were missing.

There is 999 years, 364 days, 23 hours, 59 min., 59 sec. and you only have to love me for one second to complete 1000 years of love.

He holds me when I start to cry
Makes me smile with just his eyes
He shares my hopes, dreams, fears
He wipes away all my tears
I love him without regret I just haven't found him yet...

Love is...holding on knowing he loves another.

Our love is like a circle. It's never ending.

If I could give you a flower every time I thought about how much I love you, I'd empty all the gardens in the world.

The greatest acts of love are done by those who habitually perform small acts of kindness.

Happiness is being married to your best friend.

Kiss me like you did, my heart stopped beating.

To let true love remain unspoken is the quickest road to a heavy heart.

A life without love is no life at all.

Love - a terribly misunderstood emotion, although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.

Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.

Sometimes we make love with our eyes.
Sometimes we make love with our hands.
Sometimes we make love with our bodies.
Always we make love with our hearts.

Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.

Life and love are the same thing.

All the love that history knows is said to be in every rose, yet all that could be found in two Is less than what I feel for you.

When I first saw you, I was afraid to meet you.
When I first met you, I was afraid to kiss you.
When I first kissed you, I was afraid to love you.
But now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.

Find joy by following your heart.

The greatest use of our life is to love.
The greatest expression of love is time.
And the best time to act is now.


To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.

Giving in its purest form expects nothing in return.


See also: