Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Emotional Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 -14

Dad was just an emotional wreck. He was drinking a lot of the time, he was smoking a lot of pot. And because he takes certain medications, the drinking was making him... you know, he wasn't even present, really.
Jack Osbourne

Delhi is my emotional home. I still dream of owning a home there.
Kabir Bedi

Design must seduce, shape, and perhaps more importantly, evoke an emotional response.
April Greiman

Even in modern art, artists have used methods based on calculation, inasmuch as these elements, alongside those of a more personal and emotional nature, give balance and harmony to any work of art.
Max Bill

Eyes is the attempt to tell the story of the Civil Rights movement and to create an emotional, intellectual constituency. But what do you do after that? The black community doesn't have institutions that pick up such moments and preserve them.
Henry Hampton

Families are about love overcoming emotional torture.
Matt Groening

For a creative writer possession of the "truth" is less important than emotional sincerity.
George Orwell

For me everything in the film was gradually building, becoming more emotional, so it helped. At the end of it all I was emotionally drained. At that point I took Rose's view, that this has to happen, there's nothing I can do about it.
Camilla Belle

For my wrap present, Colin Farrell gave me a first edition book. I got so involved with this character and I was so sad when the movie was over that when I got home and I tried to read the book I got really emotional and I started crying.
Salma Hayek

For sure I would be a very emotional captain. A very hands-on captain.
Payne Stewart

For the first time I feel an inner emotional security. There is reality and dependability. My life revolves around Richard and the baby.
Natalie Wood

Full, saturated colours have an emotional significance I want to avoid.
Lucian Freud

Getting emotional about things is a peacetime luxury. In wartime, it's much too painful.
Edmund H. North

Gluttony is an emotional escape, a sign something is eating us.
Peter De Vries

Going back to Ireland involves at least six to seven emotional breakdowns for me per day.
Anjelica Huston

He has such a clear vision of exactly what he wanted out of each character, out of each set, out of each wardrobe change, out of each emotional beat, and action.
Ryan Reynolds

Healing rain is a real touch from God. It could be physical healing or emotional or whatever.
Michael W. Smith

Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility.
James Thurber

I always felt and still feel that fairy tales have an emotional truth that is so deep that there are few things that really rival them.
Alice Hoffman

I always think it's interesting to dig a little bit deeper every time you go to someplace that seems like a revelation or a strong connection to an emotional truth.
Carly Simon