Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Emotional Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 -14

I like to combine the dramatic emotional warmth of strings with the grooves and body business of drums and bass.
David Byrne

I loved getting to do Promised Land with him. I mean, he's really there for you. We did one very emotional scene in the church. He's just a wonderful acting partner. You feel very safe with him.
Delta Burke

I need some kind of emotional stake in it to write my lyrics, assuming that place. It might just be an emotion I understand but am not currently experiencing necessarily.
John Mayer

I suspect that some apparently homosexual people are really heterosexuals who deeply phobic about the opposite sex or have other emotional problems.
Marilyn vos Savant

I tend to like songs that are very emotional, that strike a chord with me emotionally.
Martin Gore

I think - I think I've always been kind of - I used to think of myself as a piece of rubber when I was a kid because I was kind of very shy and very - very emotional about things, but I kind of would bounce back.
Lynn Redgrave

I think good radio often uses the techniques of fiction: characters, scenes, a big urgent emotional question. And as in the best fiction, tone counts for a lot.
Ira Glass

I think it'll be an emotional day. It'll be exciting for me, mostly it'll be exciting for them. I'm not going to get to come here a lot, so, it'll be a special day, hopefully.
Latrell Sprewell

I think it's because it was an emotional story, and emotions come through much stronger in black and white. Colour is distracting in a way, it pleases the eye but it doesn't necessarily reach the heart.
Kim Hunter

I think it's one of the main negative emotional ingredients that fuels show business, because there's so much at stake and the fear of failure looms large.
Garry Shandling

I think my emotional revulsion against Stalin's terror would have stopped me in my tracks.
Theodore Hall

I thoroughly enjoyed working on Enemy of the State. Tony Scott is an important director, and has an amazing ability to express himself, and he doesn't do it in musical terms , he does it in emotional terms. I got along really well with him.
Trevor Rabin

I try to give both my heroes and villains an emotional dimensionality which provides the motivation for their actions.
Sidney Sheldon

I try to keep a balance between conceptional or intellectual comprehension and emotional understanding.
Alva Noto

I try to play my game and that's being emotional because I'm that kind of guy.
Dan Marino

I wanted to be on the stage, doing very important emotional roles.
Gloria Stuart

I wanted to make a film that was sophisticated and emotional, but for a wider audience.
Stephen Hopkins

I was an emotional basket case.
Jennifer Capriati

I was at the vice president's Christmas party. I thought that his speech was spectacular, and I knew that it was a very emotional and difficult thing for him to do, but I admonished him for not waiting just one more stinking day.
Bradley Whitford

I was fortunate enough to work under directors who were, most of them, brilliant, emotional men.
Gene Tierney