Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Emotional Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 -14

My hope was that organizations would start including this range of skills in their training programs - in other words, offer an adult education in social and emotional intelligence.
Daniel Goleman

My house is my refuge, an emotional piece of architecture, not a cold piece of convenience.
Luis Barragan

My other family is Fleetwood Mac. I don't need the money, but there's an emotional need for me to go on the road again. There's a love there; we're a band of brothers.
Stevie Nicks

My skating is a very emotional thing that comes from the heart, never doing it for the medal.
Debi Thomas

My whole mood or sense can change by virtue of the music that I'm listening to. It really does affect me on a visceral and emotional level.
Kiefer Sutherland

Never build your emotional life on the weaknesses of others.
George Santayana

No one can persuade another to change. Each of us guards a gate of change that can only be opened from the inside. We cannot open the gate of another, either by argument or emotional appeal.
Marilyn Ferguson

No one writes about the emotional things you go through.
Jimmy Chamberlin

Now it is human nature to want to eat to ones fill when hungry, to want to warm up when cold, to want to rest when tired. These all are a part of people's emotional nature.
Xun Zi

Now, performing is second nature and I love every second of it. It is a very emotional thing when I can't play a song; maybe I'm hitting on something that I don't want to deal with. All of it is so personal. It is like therapy.
Vanessa Carlton

Nuclear war is such an emotional subject that many people see the weapons themselves as the common enemy of humanity.
Herman Kahn

Oh, I'm not English, I cannot talk on behalf of an English person. I'm French. I can say about French. They are quite emotional, though, and they talk about their emotions.
Sophie Marceau

Our emotional symptoms are precious sources of life and individuality.
Thomas More

Owning a home is a keystone of wealth... both financial affluence and emotional security.
Suze Orman

Painful as it may be, a significant emotional event can be the catalyst for choosing a direction that serves us - and those around us - more effectively. Look for the learning.
Louisa May Alcott

People are interested in pro football because it provides them with an emotional oasis; they don't want football to get involved in the same types of court cases, racial problems and legislative issues they encounter in the rest of American life.
Pete Rozelle

People don't buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.
Zig Ziglar

People use location as a language in films, and Quentin uses action as a language in his films. There's really not a lot of violence. It's more of an emotional beat than it is a physical beat.
Lucy Liu

Perhaps the better word is emotional yes, I am an emotional man.
Gyorgy Ligeti

Piano playing is a dying art. I love the fact that I can be one guy with one instrument evoking an emotional and musical experience.
Jon Bon Jovi