Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Romantic Quotes



1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8


Consider what a romantic expedition you are on; take notes.
Anne Boyd

Forget romantic fiction, a survey has found that most women would rather read a good book than go shopping, have sex, or sleep.
Janet Street-Porter

I always wanted a guitar. I always wanted to be a cowboy singer because I also listened to Hank Williams, and he would always sing these neat romantic songs.
Dick Dale

I am a hopeless romantic and I love to spoil my girlfriends.
Orlando Bloom

I believe that when you're in love you have to pour your heart and soul out to your partner... or why bother? So in that sense I'm an incurable romantic when it comes to men.
Cameron Diaz

I bought a selection of short, romantic fiction novels, studied them, decided that I had found a formula and then wrote a book that I figured was the perfect story. Thank goodness it was rejected.
Louise Brown

I broke my nose in gym when a ball hit me. I took a girl to her debutante ball the next week wearing a tux and a big, honking bandage. Not the romantic night she had in mind.
Wentworth Miller

I can't remember a time when I didn't want to be a reporter. I don't know where I got the idea that it was a romantic calling.
Charles Kuralt

I did send a girl a plane ticket asking her for a visit, I guess that's quite romantic.
Orlando Bloom

I don't ever want to be a sentimentalist. I prefer to be a realist. I'm not a romantic really.
James Earl Jones

I don't get off on romantic parts. But I often think if I had had my dental work done early on, well, maybe.
Morgan Freeman

I don't know if it's a romantic comedy but I'm in the beginning of the first of the season of "The West Wing." We shot it last year. I don't know. If anyone asks me to be in one, I'll jump on it.
Jason Isaacs

I don't think I'll ever escape the fact that I don't belong anywhere in particular. I've often dreamed about going back to Nigeria, but that's a very romantic notion. It's a hideous country to go to in reality.
Hugo Weaving

I don't think of death in a romantic way anymore.
Robert Smith

I don't think that digital photography is romantic yet. It's not sympathetic the way that film is.
Matthew Modine

I enjoy doing romantic stories. I've done a lot of them.
Joe Lando

I find it incredibly romantic that people should fight for a cause they believe in and be prepared to die for it.
James D'arcy

I go to Saint Barth in the French West Indies for two weeks each year. That place is amazing. Amazing people, beautiful beaches, great wine, wonderful harbors... It's incredibly romantic.
Brooke Burke

I got a gymnastics scholarship to college, fell in love with my true love of my whole life - who I'm married to now - and he was a virgin too. It was very romantic.
Victoria Jackson

I had no romantic interest in Gable. I considered him an older man.
Gene Tierney