Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Romantic Quotes



1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8


In the movies, Bette Davis lights two cigarettes and hands the second one to James Cagney. It was just so glamorous and romantic.
Loni Anderson

In the West audiences think I am a stereotyped action star, or that I always play hitmen or killers. But in Hong Kong, I did a lot of comedy, many dramatic films, and most of all, romantic roles, lots of love stories. I was like a romance novel hero.
Chow Yun-Fat

In those days, boxing was very glamorous and romantic. You listened to fights on the radio, and a good announcer made it seem like a contest between gladiators.
Joseph Barbera

Is not this the true romantic feeling - not to desire to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping you?
Tom Wolfe

Is that romantic fantasy real? Um, after kids, no. Take the kids away, I don't know. Depends.
Robin Wright Penn

Is this not the true romantic feeling; not to desire to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping you.
Thomas Wolfe

It is the addition of strangeness to beauty that constitutes the romantic character in art.
Walter Hagen

It takes a kind of shabby arrogance to survive in our time, and a fairly romantic nature to want to.
Edgar Z. Friedenberg

It was the most romantic plane ever made.
Ken Follett

It's a very romantic sentiment, but to think that you would die if you didn't write, well, I would definitely choose to not write and live.
Sarah McLachlan

Middle age is when a guy keeps turning off lights for economical rather than romantic reasons.
Lillian Gordy Carter

Moonstruck... was one of the few romantic comedies to be nominated for a Best Picture Oscar.
Norman Jewison

My dream role would probably be a psycho killer, because the whole thing I love about movies is that you get to do things you could never do in real life, and that would be my way of vicariously experiencing being a psycho killer. Also, it's incredibly romantic.
Christina Ricci

My husband does so many romantic things for me, it's absurd.
Jennifer Beals

My new movie, Fools Rush In, is a romantic comedy and the girl I play in that is very warm, very sweet.
Salma Hayek

New York has got this sort of wonderful romantic idea of the South.
Josh Lucas

Now that I look back on it, having retired from being a reporter, it was kind of romantic. It was a wonderful way to live one's life, just as I imagined it would be when I was 6 or 7.
Charles Kuralt

Once I got married and had kids, I moved away from romantic roles, because it seemed wrong to have my 3-year-old wondering why Daddy was kissing someone else.
Chevy Chase

People want to hear about the extremes of human nature. They want things that are larger than their own lives, and more romantic, and not necessarily of their own experiences.
Richard Thompson

Personally, I can't see why it would be any less romantic to find a husband in a nice four-color catalogue than in the average downtown bar at happy hour.
Barbara Ehrenreich