Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Romantic Quotes



1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8


I have never acted he has never been cast in a romantic lead or has been cast opposite a female love interest in any movie he starred in.
Morgan Freeman

I have to be asked, I guess, but I love the idea of marriage. I think it's beautiful. I'm such a romantic, and I always have been.
Portia de Rossi

I joined the air force. I took to it immediately when I arrived there. I did three years, eight months, and ten days in all, but it took me a year and a half to get disabused of my romantic notions about it.
Morgan Freeman

I like to see love stories: romantic comedy or romantic drama.
Pia Zadora

I love romantic comedies. I like to watch them and I like to be in them. It's something that's increasingly difficult to find that spark of originality that makes if different than the ones that come before.
Julia Roberts

I love romantic comedies. They're for me the easiest thing to do and the most natural to do. There's nothing natural about holding an uzi hanging out of a moving van shooting at people. That's not second nature to me, thank God.
Gabrielle Union

I love romantic comedy, but I think you have to have another idea that you're chasing along with romantic comedy.
James L. Brooks

I saw Tequila Sunrise as a romantic picture with complex, bigger than life characters.
Conrad Hall

I think I've only done one horror movie, Psycho III. That was a walk in the park compared to a romantic comedy.
Carter Burwell

I think the American West really attracts me because it's romantic. The desert, the empty space, the drama.
Ang Lee

I used to be a hopeless romantic - I fell in love with everyone I went out with.
Jeremy London

I used to try to draw my girlfriends. I think one of the most romantic things that anybody can do is draw a portrait of the person you love.
Nick Carter

I want to do more action adventures and more romantic comedies.
Maria Bello

I was also the romantic lead in The Boston Strangler - I was the only one that lived to tell the story - so I called myself the romantic lead.
Sally Kellerman

I would like to do maybe a smaller romantic comedy.
Linda Fiorentino

I'd like to be played as a child by Natalie Wood. I'd have some romantic scenes as Audrey Hepburn and have gritty black-and-white scenes as Patricia Neal.
Gloria Steinem

I'd like to do a romantic comedy.
Aaron Eckhart

I'm a dreadful romantic. No matter what I go through in life, I want to fall in love with a man.
Rachel Hunter

I'm a hopeless romantic, and very much the person in a relationship to go: If things are going well, I'll buy the flowers, remember the dates of things, plan fun nights out.
Jennifer Love Hewitt

I'm a hopeless romantic. It's disgusting. It really is. I've seen 'While You Were Sleeping', like, twenty times, and I still believe in the whole Prince Charming thing.
Jennifer Love Hewitt