Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Romantic Quotes



1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8


I'm a really huge fan of the old romantic comedies from the '30s and '40s... Huge fan. I love all that stuff.
Thomas Jane

I'm a romantic, and we romantics are more sensitive to the way people feel. We love more, and we hurt more. When we're hurt, we hurt for a long time.
Freddy Fender

I'm a romantic; a sentimental person thinks things will last, a romantic person hopes against hope that they won't.
F. Scott Fitzgerald

I'm a very romantic person.
Esai Morales

I'm in the mood for another Moonstruck experience, for another romantic comedy.
Norman Jewison

I'm into all that sappy stuff - a surprise picnic, nice dinner, or traveling. I'm kind of an old romantic.
Will Estes

I'm not a big fan of romantic comedies, believe it or not.
Kate Hudson

I'm not about to talk about what's romantic in my life - I figure if you talk about it once - then that's an open invitation for everyone to dig into your personal life even further.
James Van Der Beek

I'm really a romantic at heart.
Christopher Atkins

I'm very romantic.
Enrique Iglesias

I've flown across America, I've scaled fences, I've stood under windows and gone out of my way hundreds of times. I'm a hopeless romantic. There's no hope for me.
Joel Madden

If I had no family, my wife and I would lead a much more romantic and nomadic existence.
David McCallum

If I were sufficiently romantic I suppose I'd have killed myself long ago just to make people talk about me. I haven't even got the conviction to make a successful drunkard.
John Dos Passos

If we perform the romantic repertoire we need more musicians.
Neville Marriner

In mainstream romantic comedies, I'm usually tearing my hair out. It's just a devastatingly difficult genre for me.
Carter Burwell

In our romantic groves I adored her like a divinity.
Anne Boyd

In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person.
Margaret Anderson

In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love, you want the other person.
Margaret Chase Smith

In Romanticism, the main determinant is the mood, the atmosphere. And in that regard, you could also describe Schubert as a Romantic.
Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau

In the early days of Christianity the exercise of chastity was frequently combined with a close and romantic intimacy of affection between the sexes which shocked austere moralists.
Havelock Ellis