Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Focus Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 -13 - 14


Having children is my greatest achievement. It was my saviour. It switched my focus from the outside to the inside. My children are gifts, they remind me of what's important.
Elle Macpherson

No, I have to really focus, especially when I'm writing because I wanna be good at it.
Tom Araya

I trained like an animal, but the thing is focus and concentration. When the bell rings it's like when the little red light goes on over the camera. And I can usually nail my lines on the first or second take because I'm right there.
Mickey Rourke

I'm aware of my audience in a way, and I do try to engage with them while I'm trying to go about my business of thinking. I believe they help me by providing a focus.
David Antin

I love rehearsing because in rehearsals there are no mistakes, nothing is wrong, some things apply or lead you to focus on the character and the things that don't apply are equally valuable because they lead you to towards what does.
Jim Jarmusch

Any artist that's involved in their work is inevitably going to have a focus in what they do.
Jock Sturges

It is really hard to do comedy; it takes a lot of energy and focus. It's rather like music: It's a lot of hitting notes precisely.
Christine Baranski

My next book is also set in the eighteenth century. It's about the Revolution, with the focus on the year 1776. It's about Washington and the army and the war. It's the nadir, the low point of the United States of America.
David McCullough

My interpretation of a strong director is someone who knows their story. That's what directors are, they're storytellers because they're directing where your focus is going to be as an audience.
Dennis Quaid

After 1980, you never heard reference to space again. Surface, the most convincing evidence of the descent into materialism, became the focus of design. Space disappeared.
Arthur Erickson

Men's competitive team sports focus on the balance between individual achievement and team achievement with the emphasis on team achievement.
Warren Farrell

Each feature I make is my focus at that time.
Richard King

Shoot a few scenes out of focus. I want to win the foreign film award.
Billy Wilder

And it was a great experience, you know, to travel the world and compete at a certain level. It teaches you discipline, focus, and certainly keeps you out of trouble.
Jason Statham

I think being a competitive diver for years helps you focus and dedicate yourself to what's needed.
Jason Statham

Focus is a matter of deciding what things you're not going to do.
John Carmack

I just want to focus on one thing at a time.
Josh Silver

We decided to focus on women because no one was singling them out.
Judy Woodruff

It has been the way of Rotary to focus thought upon matters in which members are in agreement, rather than upon matters in which they are in disagreement.
Paul Harris

You help families focus on the future through their children.
Sam Worthington