Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Focus Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 -13 - 14


In many ways, our campaign this year will be the same as last time: We're still going to focus on fixing up basics and cleaning up ethics at City Hall.
Laura Miller

The focus of tolerance education is to deal with the concept of equality and fairness. We need to establish confidence with children that there is more goodness than horror in this world.
Morris Dees

Between speeches and awards, you can find something to do every other week. It's hard to write. Your focus gets splintered. Once you put one thing in your calendar, that month is gone.
August Wilson

My focus is that firearms are handled safely and that we can continue to enjoy them here in North America.
Steve Kanaly

I am very driven. I work really hard, whether it's acting or my charity or even poker. When I focus on something I give it my all.
Shannon Elizabeth

If you've lost focus, just sit down and be still. Take the idea and rock it to and fro. Keep some of it and throw some away, and it will renew itself. You need do no more.
Clarissa Pinkola Estes

I think the lack of precision and deep focus is why it took me years to build up my work.
Gil Kane

I see in Communism the focus of the concentrated evil of our time.
Whittaker Chambers

A magazine or a newspaper is a shop. Each is an experiment and represents a new focus, a new ratio between commerce and intellect.
John Jay Chapman

When you write down your ideas you automatically focus your full attention on them. Few if any of us can write one thought and think another at the same time. Thus a pencil and paper make excellent concentration tools.
Michael LeBoeuf

The voters reward good performance. So, I'm going to go out and focus, if I become the governor, to do the very best job I can as governor. The rest of it will take care of itself.
Dave Heineman

Good performance is about the capacity to focus and concentrate.
Betty Buckley

I have kept a steady focus on restoring public faith in our state government since taking office July 1. Now it is time to make even bigger and bolder gains through legislative action.
Jodi Rell

Too often in Washington special interests urge us to fight one another just because we belong to different parties. It is time for this to stop and for Washington to focus on what needs to be done.
Ken Salazar

The added work load of a degree has made me focus a lot more when I am in work.
Benjamin Cohen

Our focus needs to be on freeing dissidents and continuing to support the opposition movement within Cuba - not rewarding Castro and subsidizing and strengthening his totalitarian regime.
Mel Martinez

Singing was the big focus and outlet for me.
Debra Wilson

I can now focus on a huge audience through TV, books, cookware and foods.
Rocco DiSpirito

I was a pretty angry kid, and I got into military history largely as a way to vent my own anger. As I got older it narrowed down to a more specific focus on individual violence. I'm just trying to understand where it came from.
Caleb Carr

If I am confirmed, I am confident that my colleagues on the Federal Open Market Committee and I will maintain the focus on long-term price stability as monetary policy's greatest contribution to general economic prosperity and maximum employment.
Ben Bernanke