Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Focus Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 -13 - 14


I became very successful at a young age... I had lots of opportunities and lots of power and had no idea how to focus it.
Claire Danes

I do what I do, and I do it well, and focus and take it one moment at a time.
James Caviezel

So I think instead of focusing on the competition, focus on the customer.
Scott Cook

I would like this to be a new day. I would hope now that we can focus on doing the people's business.
Ernie Fletcher

I just focus on one show, when this is over then I'll start looking at what is coming up.
Dennis Muren

Never refuse an assignment except when there is a conflict of interest, a potential of danger to you or your family, or you hold a strongly biased attitude about the subject under focus.
Jessica Savitch

But when you're beginning, you should try to focus on something you love and your own way of doing things.
Jerry Harrison

The news anchor is exactly that - an anchor, a center, a focus.
Jessica Savitch

There are some guys out here that can really play golf, but it has not been their focus for that long.
Trent Dilfer

I rarely see one of the 'summer blockbuster' movies. I'd like to see a stronger focus on smaller, smarter movies.
Christopher Meloni

When you do not know how to focus your thoughts effectively, they can become scattered, miscellaneous, and fixated on "stuff"-negative notions, toxic relationships, and situations from the past.
Darren L. Johnson

And there are so many people in the third world suffering so horribly right now, and we are so focused on ourselves and our culture that a lot of things are showing up in our culture that are making it impossible for us to focus on others. We're so self-focused.
Martin Sheen

I came out of the Civil Rights Movement, and I had a different kind of focus than most people who have just the academic background as their primary training experience.
Bernice Johnson Reagon

My focus is not on solving nature's deeper mysteries. It is on using nature's deeper mysteries to solve important societal problems.
Philip Emeagwali

After I did nine years of a television series, I didn't want to do anything really that involved going to a set and being in front of a camera for quite a while. And when I did start to want to do things, I wanted to focus more on film.
Gillian Anderson

When there is a voice in a piece of music, we tend to focus on the voice. That is probably something from when we were babies and we depended on hearing our mother's voice.
Robert Wyatt

While I recognize the great value and importance of prescription drugs and strongly support a continued U.S. focus on pharmaceutical research and development, our nation's seniors cannot be asked to subsidize the drug costs of other wealthy industrialized nations any longer.
Michael K. Simpson

Our top focus - protecting our Nation - must go beyond homeland preparedness; America will only be secure if we deal with threats before they happen, not just after they happen.
Bill Frist

I finally learned to live in the present and focus only on what I want rather than what I don't want.
Darren L. Johnson

Each of my records has a different focus, a different theme.
Mark Edwards