Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Focus Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 -13 - 14


All that running around in my underwear put money in my pockets. I can focus on working in interesting movies without having to worry about supporting myself.
Mark Wahlberg

But the key shift in focus will be from counter-insurgency operations to more and more cooperation with Iraqi security forces and to building Iraqi security capacity.
John Abizaid

Once upon a time we did not focus on a president's private life.
Tom Ford

I was never that much a focus of interest that I became a 'thing' at an earlier point in my career. I'm aware of having become a 'thing' now, which doesn't give me a lot of pleasure.
Matt Damon

But I think the credit has to go to Geddy... he spent a lot of time in the studio with Paul, I think he needed that kind of focus to be in there to be a part of the whole thing, and for the most part he made all the major decisions.
Alex Lifeson

I believe that as much as you take, you have to give back. It's important not to focus on yourself too much.
Nicole Kidman

But I'm going to focus on salvation as well as physical healing.
Benny Hinn

Reading takes solitude and it takes focus.
Augusten Burroughs

I'm someone who loves to enjoy life and tries to focus on real things and real friendships. That's why I live very simply. I'm a jeans and T-shirt kind of girl. I don't spend much time fixing myself up or trying to look cool. I live like a normal person and even though I'm in a very high-profile business, I really don't let it affect the way I live.
Cameron Diaz

Thus, the focus on this main political goal must become more visible in EU politics and to achieve this, we need a political impulse. It must be clear what the priorities on the agenda are.
Angela Merkel

The focus of subjectivity is a distorting mirror.
Hans-Georg Gadamer

Planets move in ellipses with the Sun at one focus.
Johannes Kepler

I also focus on Bush and his administration - who do a lot of lying - and how a right-wing media has allowed them to get away with a lot of stuff that, in a different media environment, they probably wouldn't be able to get away with.
Al Franken

For me, the focus are songs, which really get the audience moving.
Joe Cocker

I have relationships with people I'm working with, based on our combined interest. It doesn't make the relationship any less sincere, but it does give it a focus that may not last beyond the experience.
Harrison Ford

The focus and the concentration and the attention to detail that flying takes is a kind of meditation. I find it restful and engaging, and other things slip away.
Harrison Ford

I was never that much a focus of interest in my career. I'm aware of that now, which doesn't give me a lot of pleasure.
Harrison Ford

I don't have any focus groups on talent and programming. If I need five people in a mall to be paid $40 to tell me how to do my job, I shouldn't do my job.
Roger Ailes

When exercising, be sure to focus your attention on what you are doing.
Lee Haney

One of the things I really like about Ford's films is how there is always a focus on the way characters live, and not just the male heroes.
Ken Burns