Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Focus Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 -13 - 14


I am what you might call abstractly anti-capitalist. For instance, I am suspicious of the old leftists who focus all their hatred on the United States. What about Chinese neo-colonialism? Why are the left silent about that? When I say this, it annoys them, of course. Good!
Slavoj Zizek

It's hard to hold the focus that strongly on a single character for that long.
Elizabeth Moon

First, our focus on security is on the infrastructure itself. So it is all about how you protect the network, the device, and the application that is riding on the server.
John W. Thompson

The second stream of material that is going to come out of this project is a programming environment and a set of programming tools where we really want to focus again on the needs of the newbie. This environment is going to have to be extremely user-friendly.
Guido van Rossum

We also had good software in the key categories and more focus on the gameplaying capability, so more of the marketing effort was targeted at game customers.
Trip Hawkins

I think Fast Company has a tremendously smart focus and execution.
James Daly

The 21st Century has begun as an era of uncertainty, with a heightened focus on security and public safety.
Gavin Newsom

It is time... to end the long-standing and unproductive methodological debate over 'originalism' versus 'dynamism' or 'evolution' and focus instead on how, as a substantive matter, we should interpret the Constitution in the twenty-first century, and what it has to say on questions unimaginable to our eighteenth-century Framers.
Diane Wood

I focus on the writing and let the rest of the process take care of itself. I've learned to trust my own instincts and I've also learned to take risks.
Sue Grafton

Occasionally, I would focus on a particular school project and become obsessed with, what seemed to my mother, to be trivial details instead of apportioning the time I spent on school work in a more efficient way.
Steven Chu

Be dramatically willing to focus on the customer at all costs, even at the cost of obsoleting your own stuff.
Scott Cook

Sometimes we tend to focus more on the personalities and the conflicts, and it really caricatures the issues.
Mitchell Reiss

I love films where the world seems to be going a bit faster and everything's a bit brighter and more in focus.
Robbie Coltrane

This season is my most special and most cherished. All my focus is on getting that championship back here.
Lorrie Fair

I used to have to force myself to go, okay, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing and then all of a sudden a thought of some where could come in. Now I can just focus and not think about anything. So, yeah, I guess I do that a lot.
Nancy Johnson

I think I usually have quite ordinary dreams. Sometimes my dreams take me to other dimensions. I can travel in my mind especially when I'm dreaming I focus my mind on what I want to dream. If I want to fly, I focus on flying.
Uri Geller

My ego is controlled enough that I don't have to be the focus.
Herbie Mann

You can't think about how people will perceive you or your character. All you can do is focus on your work. The rest is up to the universe. I've been acting for 16 years. I've done 55 movies and, in all seriousness, there's maybe five that are good and the rest are crap.
Robert Patrick

Athletes who take to the classroom naturally or are encouraged to focus on grades should be able to do well in the classroom. I believe the reason you go to college is to get your degree. It's not a minor league or an audition for the pros.
Rebecca Lobo

My poems were just kind of all over the place. They had no focus, no location, nothing. Kind of a series of images that could have been set anywhere. A lot of the poems were just exercises for myself.
James Welch