Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Hope Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12

I hope that no more groans of wounded men and women will ever go to the ear of the Great Spirit Chief above, and that all people may be one people.
Chief Joseph

Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.
John Quincy Adams

Hope, the best comfort of our imperfect condition.
Edward Gibbon

Do the best you can with yourself and hope for the best.
Loretta Lynn

The Middle East is hopeful. There's hope there.
Joe Biden

I do insist on making what I hope is sense so there's always a coherent narrative or argument that the reader can follow.
Howard Nemerov

Make big plans; aim high in hope and work, remembering that a noble, logical diagram once recorded will not die.
Daniel Burnham

For me, already being part of a single parent household and knowing it was just me and my mom, you'd would wake up times and hope that the next day you'd be able to be alongside your mother because she was out trying to make sure that I was taken care of. But all I cared about was her being home.
LeBron James

Being a star has made it possible for me to get insulted in places where the average Negro could never hope to go and get insulted.
Sammy Davis, Jr.

I hope all you young girls see yourself up there... we were just like you.
Mia Hamm

One of my favorite people is Gypsy Rose Lee. She bears out the Biblical promise that he who has, gets. And I hope she gets a lot more.
Hedy Lamarr

If you use your imagination, you can look at any actress and see her nude... I hope to make you use your imagination.
Hedy Lamarr

I hate the idea of causes, and if I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country.
E. M. Forster

If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country.
E. M. Forster

All I can do is leave it in God's hands and hope that my fans feel where I'm coming from.
Aaliyah

Evil communication corrupts good manners. I hope to live to hear that good communication corrects bad manners.
Benjamin Banneker

You hope your buddies will win so you don't have to loan them any money.
Chris LeDoux

Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts. And never hope more than you work.
Rita Mae Brown

I just hope I can live long enough to see the fame.
Robert Mapplethorpe

This AIDS stuff is pretty scary. I hope I don't get it.
Robert Mapplethorpe