Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Hope Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12

That's all a man can hope for during his lifetime - to set an example - and when he is dead, to be an inspiration for history.
William McKinley

I hope we can keep doing it this way - making music and art that are pure products of our influences while not really having to let the whole celebrity side of it get in the way. Then maybe more virtual bands will come out and do the same thing.
Damon Albarn

I remember thinking, That's what I need - and that hope was in Jesus Christ.
Willie Aames

Hope is such a bait, it covers any hook.
Oliver Goldsmith

I hope all of you are going to fill out your census form when it comes in the mail next month. If you don't return the form the area you live in might get less government money and you wouldn't want that to happen, would you.
Andy Rooney

As a young actor, people were trying to define who I was before I really knew that for myself. But I still remember thinking, "This is what I love doing, and I hope I'm going to be able to do it forever."
Tom Cruise

I just sort of take it from a character perspective, and I don't know if he was necessarily spiritual, but I do think he had hope. He was a character that was comfortable having hope in his life, and hope is faith.
Ryan Gosling

The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar which the ultimate fulfillment of that hope never entirely removes.
Thomas Hardy

I hope I never get so hard up I have to do advertisements. I've gotten ridiculous offers.
Tracey Ullman

I hope that people will finally come to realize that there is only one 'race' - the human race - and that we are all members of it.
Margaret Atwood

If you keep thinking about what you want to do or what you hope will happen, you don't do it, and it won't happen.
Desiderius Erasmus

Hope is the struggle of the soul, breaking loose from what is perishable, and attesting her eternity.
Herman Melville

Faith, like a jackal, feeds among the tombs, and even from these dead doubts she gathers her most vital hope.
Herman Melville

Today, one year after their divorce, Pamela and Tommy Lee announced they're getting back together. You know what that means? There's still hope for Ike and Tina Turner.
Jay Leno

Woe to the man whose heart has not learned while young to hope, to love - and to put its trust in life.
Joseph Conrad

In our recovery package we put new standards of accountability and transparency, which we hope will now apply.
Nancy Pelosi

Fear cannot be without hope nor hope without fear.
Baruch Spinoza

I don't think know if anything's going to translate anywhere. You're making a movie, you hope it's going to be funny, you can't think about how it's going to go over.
Ben Stiller

There is no hope unmingled with fear, and no fear unmingled with hope.
Baruch Spinoza

When I am dead, I hope it may be said: His sins were scarlet, but his books were read.
Hilaire Belloc